eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Submit bank info, then paypal limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/10316-submit-bank-info-then-paypal-limited.html)

metroline 04-07-2009 11:43 PM

Submit bank info, then paypal limited

It is wierd, and I am frustrated.

The paypay account has credit card verified. I now want to add a bank account. AFter i click on the submit button of the bank account, paypal says you cannot submit as your account is limited.

There is no limit information, message or email. Also no steps to solve limitation in resolution center. What is this??? Does that mean my paypal account is dead? How about the bank information? Is it also dead?

oompaloompa 04-08-2009 06:07 AM

yes , limited for verification at least, by now youve probably had more info from paypal, they often give you contradicting info at the same time, for some reason, they can say send more info and you are indefinately limited at the same time, can you phone them?
What nationality paypal did you set up? Did you try and put bank or card with differently nationality details..
maybe it was your IP that gave you away.
clarify...

metroline 04-08-2009 07:45 AM

I applied for US account. I used VPN. cards are from the VCCXXX.com website as recommended. The bank account is a true account of BOA. I cannot figure out anything is wrong.

lakeman 04-08-2009 07:47 AM

What VPN service did you use? PureVPN got me suspended so I no longer use them.

metroline 04-08-2009 08:21 AM

It a local VPN in my country. The thing is that I have applied other two accounts, both can verify the bank account.

A big question is "is this bank account dead"? This bank account has my name. As a non-us resident, it is not easy to get bank account.

GreenBean 04-08-2009 08:34 AM

Yes, it is dead IF you can not lift the limitation. You should find out from paypal what is the problem: when you know exactly then let the forum know to possibly help.
Having said that, if it was a local VPN, paypal may have detected that. Had you linked your ebay account?

metroline 04-08-2009 09:05 AM

Yes, linked.

I will use reliablehosting and do another paypal tomorrow. I will follow Greenbean's suggestion to do pp first.

The only thing happened before this limitation is I used a different IP to login (also a VPN IP from US never used before on ebay or paypal). But I don't think this could be the cause for that.

GreenBean 04-08-2009 09:06 PM

That might be the problem: if the IP on the ebay account is not the same as the paypal account, then paypal does not like the differences.

Lyda 04-08-2009 10:02 PM

I always open new Paypal with checking account first and only after that I add my credit card....I am not sure if it really matters, but for some reason I think there are less problems with PP going this way...

Metroline, can you tell your bank you lost your checkbook or it was stolen? and that you worry that someone can withdraw money from your account..They will replace account than with new one with new numbers. As GreenBean said, the first account is dead and you can never use it again with Ebay or PayPal...even if you change your info and delete it. They keep record of all of it forever.......

metroline 04-09-2009 07:41 PM

Thank you very much! I will try your way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 82168)
I always open new Paypal with checking account first and only after that I add my credit card....I am not sure if it really matters, but for some reason I think there are less problems with PP going this way...

Metroline, can you tell your bank you lost your checkbook or it was stolen? and that you worry that someone can withdraw money from your account..They will replace account than with new one with new numbers. As GreenBean said, the first account is dead and you can never use it again with Ebay or PayPal...even if you change your info and delete it. They keep record of all of it forever.......

Lyda 04-17-2009 02:30 PM

No problem..I did this several times without having to open brand new account again...It works, but you cant do this often, that's the only problem.