eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Step by step quide how go true phone verification for canada and usa (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/10377-step-step-quide-how-go-true-phone-verification-canada-usa.html)

EbayFreak 04-11-2009 02:18 PM

Step by step quide how go true phone verification for canada and usa

Nobody seems to find a good Solution for Virtual Phone numbers in Canada and the States. After everything Aspkin and the people on ASPKIN.COM did for me the last months, I thought It was time to do something back. I don't now of this will work for everybody but I worked for me now a couple times and all my accounts that are still up.

The site is:

US: RINGCENTRAL
Canada: Ringcentral

I Live in CANADA and verified a couple accounts with this company. It works perfect with eBay and Paypal but it takes a couple steps to set it up. They offer a free 7 day trial and after that it cost 14,95$(Can) a month or 109,95$(Can) for a year. You can forward the phone to you home line or cell phone or just setup a voice mail with the name from you STEALTH Account. Make sure you test the number first before you add it to your Paypal account.

This is how i do it with a CA number, but I'm sure it will work the same with USA number.

Available numbers Canada: Only Ontario and Quebec
Available numbers U.S.A: Every state

STEP BY STEP (for newbies)
  1. First of all Make sure you got the name and address from your Stealth account Ready
  2. Go to ringcentralcanada or RingcentralUS
  3. In the right corner you will find a button with “RingCentral Online”Click on this button
  4. The page now shows a list on the right side called “how it works” Click on Local Numbers
  5. Now go to the right corner from the page, you will see a option to choose a number in your area pick the area where you are going to make your stealth account and Click on GO
  6. Now pick your number, you can pick from 10 different number and Click Continue
  7. Now you can choose from 4 different plans just pick the 9,95 because this is all you will need and click on Free Trial
  8. Now you have to fill in all your contact information, make sure you do this with the same information as your stealth account. The will also ask you to fill in your phone number, don't use your own number but just make a number up. Because you can only sign up with your own number 1 time and you don`t need to fill in your own number to get this to work
  9. Make sure you write all the information you fill in down, because customers service will ask for all this when you cancel your plan. YOU ALSO HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR SERCURITY QUESTION IF YOU CANCEL YOUR TRIAL OR PLAN.
  10. After you wrote everything down you can click on Continue
  11. Now they will ask for a credit card. You can use your personal credit card or a VCC/giftcard or vannilla mastercard. If you use your personal credit card you can go directly to step 13 because they can verify your address with your credit card company. If you use a VCC/Gift card or vanillamastercard you will be send to a page to verify you identity by phone.
  12. The number that shows up is the number you made up with when you fill in your contact. Change this number into your home or cellphone number ( you can use the same number over an over without any problems). You will receive a call within sec with a conformation code: enter this code and press continue.
  13. Now you see a page that tells you will receive a email to confirm your account. DON'T PANIC IF YOU DON`T GET THIS EMAIL WITHIN SEC. This can take up to 5-10 min. Click on the conformation link that you will find in your email and you will be send to the ringcentral site. Now you can log in with your Ringcentral phone number and Password.
  14. Now you have your number but only a Voicemail, log in to your account at ringcentral.com. You need your ringcentral number and password. After you log in You will see a Blue line with different options to click on: Click on Preferences and you will be send to the next page.
  15. On the left site you will find a list with option click on “Answering Rules”
  16. Now you will be send to the next page, and you will see the option “Select your Answering mode” . You will see that you can choose between 4 option. Choose “Ring a number only”, fill in your own number here and click edit. And than “SUBMIT”
  17. Now take a different phone than you just filled in and call your Ringcentral number if you did everything as I told you your cell or home phone will ring. Now your ready for you Ebay phone verification.
  18. After your did your verification with Ebay you can always go back to step 15 and setup a voicemail message. I did this to with 3 accounts and Paypal called on 1 of them, they didn't left a message but the voicemail will be setup with the name you signed up so they have no reason to suspect anything. Make sure if you forward the number to your cell or home phone you turn off your Voicemail or make sure the voicemail message is empty so it doesn't play a message with your phone number or you own name. Because Ebay or Paypal will now you forwarded the number and will suspend you within minutes. You can just Log in or call your Ringcentral number and press * to listen to all you voicemail messages. You will also receive a email from Ringcentral every time somebody leaves a message.

JUST A COUPLE THINGS TO REMEMBER:

1.You can only sign up with own phone number 1 time
2.You can use your own phone number over and over for verification
3.You can Forward different Trial Numbers to the same cell or home phone
4.You can use your credit card,VCC,Giftcard,Prepaid credit or
Vanillamastercard only 1 time
5.AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU TEST EVERYTHING WORKS BEFORE YOU
6. And if you don`t want to pay for it call customers service at day 6 from
you trial because the will charge you on the 7 for the first month

There is also a option to download a PC phone, but if you have multiply accounts i will not work.

If there are any questions or you need help, just PM me. I`m online almost everyday.

:cheer:GOOD LUCK:cheer:

EBAYFREAK

Ghost 04-11-2009 04:33 PM

Thanks, I'll try this out when I get the chance.

Burning 04-11-2009 05:07 PM

Thanks, nice tutorial. I am using ring central right now. It will be good if we can all pool in the money since each number after that cost $4.98.

EbayFreak 04-11-2009 05:16 PM

GOOD Idea

Your welcome

Works great, and for so far i now it is the only one we can use here in Canada. Lets see what other people think about it, i`m willing to set it up just have to see of we can find more people. Did you just signed up or already found them before i posted this thread?

GreenBean 04-11-2009 06:03 PM

Do as much of this discreetly. PM is a great way to communicate.:thumb:

doughboykilla 04-11-2009 09:06 PM

Be careful cause after so many accounts they will ban your real number even for verfiy use. I used them and open about 10 accounts and closed them right after words before 7 days was up and used my real number to do ringcentrals pin # verfiy and now it wont let me use my real number it causes some error. You can always use a prepaid phone and do the process over again if u wanted.

Burning 04-11-2009 10:01 PM

There are many other companies available other than ring central but do not want to revile them beacaue of little rats here.

doughboykilla 04-11-2009 11:34 PM

yeah i found 2 or 3 other good ones but it not safe to post them here

GreenBean 04-12-2009 12:16 AM

^^^^then keep quiet about the companies. Everything gets broadcast and then gets lost.
FFS, for starters and NOT for disputing, there is no problem about using ringcentral as a bonafide phone service. Try to abuse them by overdoing the free trials, then you ruin things for genuine users.

Jonas 04-15-2009 07:27 PM

If I had $10,000 I'd start my own company just for phone verification bull**** that all these companies do. Not just eBay does it, but I've even seen inbox.com do it when you try to sign up for a free email account with them.

It seems all the current companies doing these numbers just hate their customers when that's what people use them for, anonymity.

lyl797 05-28-2009 04:27 AM

Hi, Can you help me ? I am not one of the rats here, I am just a regular eBaystealth subscriber and hope can get help on solutions for eBay call verification.

I need a call forwarding service that can forward calls (especially eBay calls) to an international number because I am going to travel overseas for around 2 months.

If the information can not be published here, can someone PM me ?

Thank you for all your help and I feel I am so lucky to find this site and bought the eBaystealth eBook ..