eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Please confirm if my method to create paypal is correct. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/106668-please-confirm-if-my-method-create-paypal-correct.html)

ukuser 04-12-2017 09:16 PM

Please confirm if my method to create paypal is correct.

Hello, please confirm below method is correct. Ordered uaccount which is on its way. Of course this is with my real details, home address, id if required etc.

1 - new windows account, new ip, new browser install. Use gmail, images disabled etc. Built some web history for short while - preparation.
2 - create paypal account with stealth details.
3 - generate new uaccount, add to paypal. Assume they are unable to see real account name/address.
4 - buy vcc from here or buy vanilla card - £25 + £2.95 fee. Register under paypal details. Add to paypal to pass avs - address check. £1 taken out, verify 4 digit code. Spend remaining £24 on something else.

Is this correct?
Can i create 20 paypals with one uaccount, 20 vanillas or vcc from here required also?

Also if one paypal linked to uaccount potentially gets banned, i assume it wont effect others as each account number would be different and no way of linking?

aspkin 04-12-2017 11:06 PM

Re: Please confirm if my method to create paypal is correct.

Uaccount? What is that?

Ebayorbust 04-12-2017 11:07 PM

https://www.uaccount.uk/

One of the many "new" online banks to emerge in the last 12 months or so.

Fairly easy to open 20+ unique bank accounts with them too.

aspkin 04-12-2017 11:12 PM

WHO CAN APPLY FOR A U ACCOUNT?
A U Account is for everyone, as long as you're at least 18 and live in the UK, with a postal address that can be verified. We don't do any credit checks, we only ask that you prove who you are and where you live.

HOW DO I GET A U ACCOUNT?
It's really simple, just fill out our short online application form, which should only take about 5 minutes to complete.

After filling out the form, we'll send a verification email to the email address you provided in your application. As soon as you click the link to confirm your email address, we'll start processing your application. You may need to supply some extra ID documents, but don't worry, we'll always keep in touch to take you through the next steps.

Very cool!

It's good it's limited to UK only otherwise I can see it getting abused quickly.

Ebayorbust 04-12-2017 11:15 PM

It's already being abused on here by the UK membership. ;) :d

ukuser 04-13-2017 05:40 AM

Please can someone confirm above method is correct.

JamesNorth101 04-13-2017 05:44 AM

Yes that is all correct

You may well not want to abuse Uaccount that much though...

While you can make 20 odd bank accounts with them it doesn't mean you should. You would find yourself with 0 accounts with them pretty fast if you did that

rsot 04-13-2017 06:01 AM

@ukuser, what are you using for phone number?

ukuser 04-13-2017 06:08 AM

I would not need more than 3-5 accounts in reality. As for phone number i will purchase payg sim with £10 top up. That will double up as my data allowance to get online. Im too lazy to record ip's so multiple sims required.

JamesNorth101 04-13-2017 06:10 AM

Just using a new SIM isn't going to give you a new IP if they are with the same network

It takes like 10 seconds to record an IP. Even the laziest person should be able to manage that fairly easily and it is worth the effort

arktech 04-13-2017 01:25 PM

james does vanilla work like the visa gift cards please have you experience of them ?

Mack the Knife 04-15-2017 12:47 AM

Uacccount has been around for some time. They were formerly Ffrees.

What irks me is that every time I go create new PP accounts (every 1-2 month), PP has a new page layout. WTF? Why not put in effort to sort out their glitchy system? Idiots!

JamesNorth101 04-15-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arktech (Post 841836)
james does vanilla work like the visa gift cards please have you experience of them ?

Yep they work well

rsot 04-15-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack the Knife (Post 842085)
Uacccount has been around for some time. They were formerly Ffrees.

What irks me is that every time I go create new PP accounts (every 1-2 month), PP has a new page layout. WTF? Why not put in effort to sort out their glitchy system? Idiots!

I liked the old look of PP myself - it was easier on the dial-up front as well hah :d

topadog 05-23-2017 06:37 AM

agreed with @rost

loveblackmetal 05-30-2017 04:53 PM

Can you withdraw to one of the accounts with mismatched names ?
You can't do that with card one banking for sure.