Best Offer to outside ebay sales, PayPal Invoice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Best Offer to outside ebay sales, PayPal Invoice

So I started doing best offer, then sending a PayPal invoice. The best offer tripled my sales, and the PayPal invoice bypassed the ebay fees and 21 day hold.

1. How bad is it for my listing to have my email address so people can send me an offer directly which makes it easier to invoice?

2. How bad is it to be sending lots of PayPal invoices?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2009

Longevity: 91%

But how do you do that? Do you have your email somewhere in the listing, cause I think you can only communicate through ebay with the buyer that gives an offer, and it usually does not reveal buyer's email.
Old 05-02-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

from your other post looks like you found out the answer already. anything you do to get around ebay fees bites you in the butt in the end. If they really limited your paypal account for circumventing ebay fees you could start a new account and do exactly what you did only this time around I would have them pay me using a paypal account not related to that particular ebay account. I think you got limited for bringing in too much money in a short time. so again use an ebay account to bait your buyers then have 3 or 4 paypal accounts to split the payments up. wont get so much money locked up that way as the chances of being limited will be lower.

Last edited by gurusgrafx; 05-02-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurusgrafx View Post
from your other post looks like you found out the answer already. anything you do to get around ebay fees bites you in the butt in the end. If they really limited your paypal account for circumventing ebay fees you could start a new account and do exactly what you did only this time around I would have them pay me using a paypal account not related to that particular ebay account. I think you got limited for bringing in too much money in a short time. so again use an ebay account to bait your buyers then have 3 or 4 paypal accounts to split the payments up. wont get so much money locked up that way as the chances of being limited will be lower.
Good suggestion. I like the benefits of the method I used and want to find a way to continue to pursue them. Lower Fees, 21 day hold, higher volume, etc. I have 3 other accounts and can generate 10+ positive seller feed back in quickly. I need to find a faster way to cash out. They got 2k in bank transfers from me half pending, half complete(wtf). Going to try invoicing through my CCNOW. Want to use the plugin to fund my Facecard. But they suddenly desided I'm not worthy of a plugin. Plus I have mixed feelings about thier spyware, but I can run it in a sandbox.
Old 05-03-2009

I use facecard and sandboxie too. although you don't even have to install the plugin. after you download it, it allows you access to a page in paypal to generate numbers there.
Old 05-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurusgrafx View Post
I use facecard and sandboxie too. although you don't even have to install the plugin. after you download it, it allows you access to a page in paypal to generate numbers there.
So I guess what happened is I didn't install the plugin but had downloaded it. Than I went back and thought I was downloading it again when I clicked the link, but actually I was going to the CC # generation page, which is why they wanted a SSN.
Old 05-04-2009

^^^^ yeah thats how it works now. use to not ask for SSN. and from what I was told it does check SSN to the account holders name.
Old 05-05-2009
Threadstarter  

What do you think about baiting with 1 ebay/pp account, and sending the invoice from 1 or possibly a few pp accounts. Will paypal seize funds on a none ebay pp, the invoices don't even list a product, to pp it would be a grey box money going in and out for invisible sale. could even do service as invoice reason so they don't ask for product verification.
Old 05-05-2009

^^^^^yeah thats how I would do it. if your ebay gets caught the paypal connected to it is in jeopardy but the other accounts not linked will be fine.
Old 05-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

be careful of too many service invoices, i have had accounts in the past limited for too many service invoices, i would recommend a mix of goods and service.