eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Question for those create their own accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/106803-question-those-create-their-own-accounts.html)

Twocoolt 04-17-2017 02:36 PM

Question for those create their own accounts

Hi Forum members,

I have been trying to figure out for the longest time how people are able to create the high limit accounts right after creating the account. I do not expect the full secret but I am hoping to get steered in the right direction. Is it address location, bank name or credit card issuer that helps determine the eBay selling limits you get? Is it how long the account Ages before trying to make it into a selling account. Any tips are appreciated, I have read the stealth guide as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Play 04-17-2017 02:46 PM

Re: Question for those create their own accounts

I will start by saying there are a multitude of factors that need to be taken into account.

Also there isn't one method, there are many. So often times you'll have people giving you tips "steering you in the right direction" but all those tips combined most often steer you the wrong way because each person is describing their own method (presumably because each only know one way).

I will end by saying its very unlikely anyone would share their methods, a) because these methods get patched very quickly when abused and b) it takes a heck of a lot of time to suss it out.

None the less, Good Luck :thumb:

Gladiator 04-17-2017 03:08 PM

The biggest factor, which is as far as I'll go in the matter, is the type of product category you start with. I've had low limits, jump to unlimited once I listed a few items.

zacksmithhai 04-17-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 842577)
The biggest factor, which is as far as I'll go in the matter, is the type of product category you start with. I've had low limits, jump to unlimited once I listed a few items.

By jumped to unlimited you meant the limit changed after you list the item or 30 days after the account is created?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MM78 04-17-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacksmithhai (Post 842593)
By jumped to unlimited you meant the limit changed after you list the item or 30 days after the account is created?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no such thing as Unlimited, there's always a limit.

Haidukken 04-17-2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 842595)
There's no such thing as Unlimited, there's always a limit.

yo, that's the negative attitude that I don't appreciate man. There are no limits, we are all little flowers who can achieve what ever we want!
Don't put people down with your negativity, I can feel how you are making my aura go dim with your mentality.

Hercules 04-17-2017 06:42 PM

That's because you don't know better. Every acct has limits like if you listed one million listings on the same day even though your acct shows no limits. Ebay will stop that at let's say....who knows! Understand?

slokor 04-17-2017 07:11 PM

Had to add this in here...
I listen to it every morning before I start work.

Twocoolt 04-17-2017 08:33 PM

I was hoping to get a little more info than this. All I am asking is if I am heading in the right direction as to trying to figure out the formula. I have not created too many of my own accounts yet but so far a few have only had the basic 5 items/ $500 so I'm not sure where to begin to change my method when starting out the account or what part of the process am I going wrong.

shootemup321 04-17-2017 08:52 PM

I say from my experience don't worry about it and go to your limits every month to get selling limits raised naturally. You can only figure it out by experience making accounts. At first I was trying to figure it out too but soon realized it's not worth it unless you got time and money to waist which won't guarantee u will figure out a way.

Twocoolt 04-19-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootemup321 (Post 842635)
I say from my experience don't worry about it and go to your limits every month to get selling limits raised naturally. You can only figure it out by experience making accounts. At first I was trying to figure it out too but soon realized it's not worth it unless you got time and money to waist which won't guarantee u will figure out a way.

I think I may have discovered one thing I may have been doing wrong from other posts. Thanks everyone for replying