eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Stealth Account identity (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/108297-stealth-account-identity.html)

Canadianleaf 06-20-2017 12:34 PM

Stealth Account identity

I've read the stealth book.

The book suggests using a friend or family members identity or an adulterated version of your name.

Amazon now requires a government issued ID and a utility bill with your address.

It now appears someone has no chance of creating a stealth account without a friend or family members identity. Because your an adulterated version of your name and would not be able to provide a government issued ID and a utility bill.

Is this true?

phaz0rz 06-20-2017 01:26 PM

Re: Stealth Account identity

I don't believe that's true because you can always have some customized documents whipped up.

I'm not an AZ guy though. Correct me if I'm wrong, Elmo. :)

chaichaoyi 06-20-2017 01:30 PM

It all boils down to two questions: how do they tell? And do you dare?

GhostShell 06-20-2017 10:10 PM

If I have formed an LLC with an EIN, and use the business details to create a new Amazon.com account, would Amazon still request for my government issued ID and utility bill address details (even though an LLC is considered a separate entity from an individual person)?

I have actually done the first part of forming a company for long term purpose of online business (even outside of Amazon). But I'm still pondering my next step of creating a new Amazon.com account, and surely they still require a real person's name and address? I'm thinking of using my spouse's particulars but we still share the same address obviously.

I hope Elmo or others could chime in here. We would really appreciate it. Thanks.

BaggaDonuts 06-29-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostShell (Post 853670)
If I have formed an LLC with an EIN, and use the business details to create a new Amazon.com account, would Amazon still request for my government issued ID and utility bill address details (even though an LLC is considered a separate entity from an individual person)?

I have actually done the first part of forming a company for long term purpose of online business (even outside of Amazon). But I'm still pondering my next step of creating a new Amazon.com account, and surely they still require a real person's name and address? I'm thinking of using my spouse's particulars but we still share the same address obviously.

I hope Elmo or others could chime in here. We would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I've heard they're starting to request business licenses and utility bills for corps. If you're going to break Amazon's TOS with multiple seller accounts.. don't do it in your wife's name. Do it in your name or use stealth names.