eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Broke rules (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/112539-broke-rules.html)

airy52 11-26-2017 10:00 PM

Broke rules

I made a thread that broke the rules I believe, I don't know who to contact, but I am going to read all the stickied rules and just wanted to apologize.

I have some questions that I think are okay to ask, what are you guys selling so much of, that you need thousand item limits? Do you really have thousands of items around your house that you are selling? How can I get involved in selling such high volumes, I just sell stuff around the house like old electronics and phones.

rsot 11-26-2017 10:33 PM

Re: Broke rules

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Don't rely on only one account to sell...

airy52 11-26-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 886932)

My question is, how are these people selling so much stuff on ebay? When I picture it I think oh I can sell stuff around my house, how are these people reaching 25000 dollars and 100000 items? What do they sell, can you give me some examples? Im just trying to figure out if Im missing out on some good opportunity to make money that I haven't thought of. Do they ship these quantities of items themselves? Please enlighten me with some examples of what people sell that they need these accounts for?

Speeder33 11-26-2017 11:58 PM

Not everybody lists items they just have at home, people have their own niches that they probably won't share. But you can always research to find your own. If you feel you have broken a rule then you can contact a moderator to look at the thread

airy52 11-27-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 886950)
Not everybody lists items they just have at home, people have their own niches that they probably won't share. But you can always research to find your own. If you feel you have broken a rule then you can contact a moderator to look at the thread

What are some of the niches that you can tell me about that wouldn't impact them by telling me? The problem is I am SO LOST that I can't even seem to get on the right track of thinking. Are you guys dropshipping? Do you have your own legitimate business with products and thats why you have such high sales? Do you just buy products from china and sell them on ebay? SO LOST, sorry...

ScottieBoi 11-30-2017 11:39 AM

People aren't just "selling stuff around the house". We are businesses that have products that we sell

rsot 11-30-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airy52 (Post 886949)
What do they sell, can you give me some examples?

eB and Amazon has tons of examples to research - ppl don't just sell stuff around the house if they are running a business...

newjerseymax 11-30-2017 02:33 PM

People are not going to tell you what to sell. For obvious reasons, nobody wants to create competitors.

People are selling everything and anything. People are buying everything and anything.

My advice is sell something you like and something you know quite a bit about more then others.

Example maybe you have diabetes and know what works best in the process. Maybe you can sell those things and provide expertise. Try to start by thinking INSIDE your box. Not outside just yet until you get a grip on selling.

ebaystealth1974 11-30-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 886932)

You're getting as bad as empirestate when it comes to not reading peoples posts lol

ebaystealth1974 11-30-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airy52 (Post 886949)
My question is, how are these people selling so much stuff on ebay? When I picture it I think oh I can sell stuff around my house, how are these people reaching 25000 dollars and 100000 items? What do they sell, can you give me some examples? Im just trying to figure out if Im missing out on some good opportunity to make money that I haven't thought of. Do they ship these quantities of items themselves? Please enlighten me with some examples of what people sell that they need these accounts for?

Take a look at ebay or amazon. That's what people are selling. Anything you can imagine!

Jineric 12-17-2017 06:45 AM

Some people have a gift when it comes to finding the right item at the right time, knowing what would be a trend before it hits the market. I don't think that they have items just lying around the house or have them magically appear. Everyone has different methods. Google is your friend, you just have to ask it the right questions. There are websites designed to help you find products. How you source your item is up to you. Find a wholesaler in your country or look for some in China. You will still have to make the call on what item you think would work best. If you are uncomfortable starting with a product you know nothing about then "newjerseymax" is on the right track. Start with something that you have knowledge on. You will be comfortable because you know about the product and what it can be used for. It might give you an edge on your competitors. It will also give you the experience you need to venture off to a different branch of products you want to sell. Best of luck!

rsot 12-17-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 887770)
You're getting as bad as empirestate when it comes to not reading peoples posts lol

You young whippersnapper :FF: hah

:focus:

GreenBean 12-17-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 890552)
You young whippersnapper :FF: hah

:focus:

Or proof reading.... you struck again today... in the grinder thread

:FF:

rsot 12-17-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 890555)
Or proof reading.... you struck again today... in the grinder thread

:FF:

Que GB? I posted in "the grinder thread"?