eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Taking Money Out of Paypal account w/o Bank acct (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/11300-taking-money-out-paypal-account-w-o-bank-acct.html)

upsidedown 06-07-2009 09:17 AM

Taking Money Out of Paypal account w/o Bank acct

So just a question- I've seen people here talking about taking money out by buying money orders or similar sorts. My question is where can I actually do that? I've looked for sites for the past few days that take paypal but I can't seem to find any. Help?

upsidedown 06-07-2009 09:18 AM

Obviously I have a bank acct linked to my paypal so I can sell but I'm just looking for an alternative to getting the money. Thanks!

nobody999 06-08-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upsidedown (Post 90402)
So just a question- I've seen people here talking about taking money out by buying money orders or similar sorts. My question is where can I actually do that? I've looked for sites for the past few days that take paypal but I can't seem to find any. Help?

go to post office and buy money order...they never expire. i think there like $1.25 or $2..i can't remember.
or go to walmart, it's cheaper....like .40 cents or something...but i think you can only get in increments of $500

post office is increments of $1000

lyl797 06-08-2009 03:57 AM

I can go to Post office to buy Money order out of Paypal ? Wow, I didn't know that ?
So.... Post offices link to paypal ? How does this work ?

Thanks for any help

Stealthyman 06-08-2009 04:00 AM

I believe you need the pp debit card to do that

lakeman 06-08-2009 07:30 AM

Yes you would need the Paypal debit card to do that. :D

Lyda 06-08-2009 08:01 AM

What's the real advantage in doing this? If you are limited by PayPal for any reason and your funds frozen, would debit card still work to take the money out? I am not sure, but I think NOT.
If you are not limited or frozen', than you can transfer funds to your checking or use debit card at ATM any way and it will cost you about 2 bucks per withdrowal....The only thing I can think of is, you are limited $400 a day on ATM and seems you can do much more at the Post Office...a $1000?

lakeman 06-08-2009 08:12 AM

Lyda have you read this thread.

Empty Account--$2,900 out in 1 hour!!!Here's How

upsidedown 06-08-2009 08:21 AM

But to get the PP debit card, don't we need to enter our SS number and everything? I think I remember trying once but it was asking for way too much or am I wrong?

So how do I do that if I have a few different paypals?

deeznuts 06-08-2009 08:27 AM

You don't need a SS#, photo ID, or any other difficult to obtain, or risky to expose item to get a PP debit card. You just need to have a fully verified PP account, and access to the address listed on the account to get the card when it arrives. I have used the money order withdrawal method twice so far with great success. The first time I used it, it was really a life saver, because it allowed me to withdraw $1200 from my account instantly, without limitation. The next time I used it, I withdrew $1600. Really the main benefit to me, is that you can immediately withdraw large amounts that may otherwise bring immediate limitation if withdrawn to bank.

Lyda 06-08-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 90539)
Lyda have you read this thread.

Empty Account--$2,900 out in 1 hour!!!Here's How

Thanks Lakeman, I remember reading this before..but forgot, eh!:doh:

TapTapper 06-08-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeznuts (Post 90544)
The first time I used it, it was really a life saver, because it allowed me to withdraw $1200 from my account instantly, without limitation. The next time I used it, I withdrew $1600. Really the main benefit to me, is that you can immediately withdraw large amounts that may otherwise bring immediate limitation if withdrawn to bank.

Yes, I used it like that once. I received $6500 and needed to get it into my bank account to do a wire transfer. There is still some upper debit limit but it's still better than the $400 ATM limit. And BTW they are not combined, so if it's $2k in Debit or whatever then you can take out $2,400 a day. I got $400 out of the ATM and a bunch more in postal orders every day and had all of the cash out in 3 days.

I had actually planned to buy MOs at one PO, cash them at another PO and deposit cash in my account. But Postal money orders aren't "live" (updated and in the computer system) until 24 hours after you buy them, so may as well just deposit the MOs as soon as you buy them since nothing will happen until the next day anyway. Of course, by the 3rd day my bank got suspicious and I had to wait 2 days :doh: for the final deposit to clear (I'm not usually a $6K in three days kind of person!), but otherwise it's a good system.

NadiaLauren 06-09-2009 06:06 AM

hehe :D at --->
Quote:

Originally Posted by TapTapper (Post 90598)
(I'm not usually a $6K in three days kind of person!),.

Too bad this doesnt work in australia rite? :eek:

wormsrmagic 06-30-2009 08:01 PM

Why can't you just withdraw to your bank account? Why is it better to withdraw through your card?

lakeman 06-30-2009 08:36 PM

Using the Paypal debit card to withdraw funds is just a way to get money out of your Paypal account quickly, without the risk of Paypal limiting your account before it goes through.

Vicvelcro 06-30-2009 08:41 PM

Making a debit card purchase is pretty much instant. Transferring to bank involves a few days delay. Sometimes, a seller needs the funds quickly to cover some overhead or re-up an order. There can be many reasons why a person may occasionally need money more quickly than the standard transfer will accomodate.

For those times when such is the case, it is good to know, in advance, how to implement a "plan b" such as this.

GreenBean 06-30-2009 09:08 PM

^^^Use paypal and there should be plans a to z.... my money is mine:thumb:

As an aside, there is some sort of SSN need these days, I think :peace:

Vicvelcro 06-30-2009 09:32 PM

I just had this scenario happen last Thursday.

In my case, I started a new account earlier this year. A business account, not an individual account. The 60 days passed and I requested the debit card and money market account.

I've done some minor purchases and a couple of 'safe' sales, just to be plausible and establish some sort of activity.

I get approved for the debit card and email comes in saying it is en-route to my address (which for me is offsite but accessible).

I get subsequent email to activate the card (I haven't bothered to go get it yet, so they're wondering why the delay).

I then get email asking me to provide Treasury document of EIN and something with business name and address. They push for me to FAX it. I call them and tell them I'm on a business trip staying at a hotel. Don't have hardcopies but do keep scanned images. This little podunk town has a dive hotel and no fax, can I email? They say no. I ask can I send via snail mail? They say sure. (I had to press them for alternate to FAX, they don't volunteer it and try to weasel out of giving an alternative) So, I print off a scanned image of my actual EIN papers and a copy of my American Express statement for the card with my business name and address. They tell me that's good enough and when it arrives, they'll process it - no sweat.

Now, my comments:
I know that it has been normal in the past to give SS or EIN for money market accounts, because the law does require it. I know that it has not been necessary in the past to provide SS or EIN on a debit card due to it being a non-interest-bearing-instrument.

Perhaps those of you being asked for the SS are actually being asked because of money market (not because of the debit card). So maybe for the hardcore stealthers, perhaps when getting the debit card - DON'T do the money market.

Maybe they've changed their requirements for the debit card recently. Maybe not.

I only point out the money market as a possible cause, because many people want the interest and get the money market but aren't aware until afterward that the SS or EIN on a money market is in fact Federal Law. Could be, if this is the case, people are misinterpreting the SS/EIN issue as being caused by the debit card application when in fact money market is a definite cause.

gurusgrafx 06-30-2009 11:28 PM

I use the paypal plugin to load a prepaid debit card. but if you cannot get around the verifications needed for the plugin to work and you really don't want to loose your money in a limited account you can look at other options like buying walmart giftcards online or something like that. be creative and think about it a while. you'll figure out some ways to cash out quickly if you just try.

wormsrmagic 07-01-2009 01:20 AM

Is there a necessary wait period of 60 days before applying for the PP debit card, or is that just for a Business account, as Vicvelcro mentioned?

Besides the PP card though, what other method is reliable for immediate withdrawal?

oompaloompa 07-01-2009 03:49 AM

If you get limited for withdrawing to a bank, it happens normally the same day you have done withdrawal, doesnt it? I am always nervous when I withdraw and check the email all day for limitations..

GreenBean 07-01-2009 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wormsrmagic (Post 93678)
Is there a necessary wait period of 60 days before applying for the PP debit card, or is that just for a Business account, as Vicvelcro mentioned?

Besides the PP card though, what other method is reliable for immediate withdrawal?

You must have either a Premier or Business paypal account. These must have been going for 60 days, No bypass there. To be eligible for the card, the paypal account must be in good standing: there's a very low limit to the number of disputes.Too many disputes no card, even if you have had the account going for years. When you apply, it is not necessarily granted first time. If refused, you wait 30 days.
SO what other method is reliable for getting your own funds? Don't use paypal