eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Dealing with Browser Cookies (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/126061-dealing-browser-cookies.html)

AbdoKzzz 05-07-2019 11:02 AM

Dealing with Browser Cookies

Hello Guys,

I got my eBay and PayPal account suspended, so I want to create new stealth ones.

But when I was reading the Stealth Guide, I came Across the " Browser Cookies ", I found that there are three ways to deal with them, either you Use the " Flashblock" add-one, Or Using Adobe Flash Player, Or Using Chrome portable.

I really got confused here, Because the "FlashBlock" Link provided doesn't work anymore, and I don't know which Flashclock I should use. and also I don't know if I should the adobe flash player with the firefox portable or not. and Donald Recommended to Use Firefox Portable instead of Chrome Portable because he think that it's more useful.

Please Help me to choose .

oompaloompa 05-11-2019 10:50 AM

Re: Dealing with Browser Cookies

are you on windows? then no need to deal with them, better to open all related ebay/amazon emails and website on one user only, make different local users for different accounts.

AbdoKzzz 05-11-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 1001552)
are you on windows? then no need to deal with them, better to open all related ebay/amazon emails and website on one user only, make different local users for different accounts.

So this way I won't have to worry about Cookies and flash objects ? I will Only have to change The IP Address?

But what about if I'm in one user but opened another User folders, I mean Like using " User 1 " then you go to Disk " C:Users/User2" and opened " User 2 " folders, will I have any problems ?

oompaloompa 05-12-2019 06:58 AM

if you are worried about IP address getting captured when you reply to an email, then keep
images switched off. gmail should not transmit IP.

cookies and flash is good thing, if you are on your own unique user for that account.

If you are on just one user, you can use different browsers, as long as you remember which is which.

rsot 05-12-2019 08:13 AM

Best of luck OP - you're in good hands with oompaloompa :)

AbdoKzzz 05-12-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 1001778)
if you are worried about IP address getting captured when you reply to an email, then keep
images switched off. gmail should not transmit IP.

cookies and flash is good thing, if you are on your own unique user for that account.

If you are on just one user, you can use different browsers, as long as you remember which is which.

Okay, I understand now, Which one do you advise me to do. Having multiple users or having one user with multiple browsers ?

AbdoKzzz 05-12-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1001802)
Best of luck OP - you're in good hands with oompaloompa :)

Thank you Bro :)

oompaloompa 05-13-2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbdoKzzz (Post 1001928)
Okay, I understand now, Which one do you advise me to do. Having multiple users or having one user with multiple browsers ?

to save any slip-ups, go for different users.

logging in between accounts needs change of IP, as you said anyway too

AbdoKzzz 05-13-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 1002068)
to save any slip-ups, go for different users.

logging in between accounts needs change of IP, as you said anyway too

Okay, it's getting clear for me now, But tell me, Do I have to change the IP before Login into a different User, or Before Opening PayPal/eBay sites, Or before login in to My PayPal/eBay Account ?

bman707 05-13-2019 01:47 PM

before you open PayPal/ebay sites I always start my ip then my safari homepage is ipburger so I see my ip is what it needs to be as soon as I open the browser then I head over to PayPal/ebay to login