Need help. PayPal limited upon adding bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Need help. PayPal limited upon adding bank account

Hi guys and gals, I'm hoping some of you can shed some light on a problem I'm having as of late. I've purchased some aged stealth accounts from a reputable marketplace seller here on the forums. Each time I add a bank account, PayPal immediately limits my account asking for photo id. This is after logging in over a two week period to familiarize PayPal with my IP (obviously different than the one used to create the account)
Here is my setup:
Fresh Dedicated IP address from IPBurger and 24vc
Separate new refirbished PC for each account with it's own windows 7 user account
Windows advanced security inbound and outbound rules to disconnect if VPN goes down.
ISP ip address underneath all of this not used for ebay (in case all else fails, will be unknown ip)
Google chrome browser and gmail used.
Brand new never used savings and checking accounts from the big 3 banks.
Despite aged accounts 90 days old, logging in and browsing for 2 weeks.
Always follow all steath rules as outlined in guide and what I've learned from this awesome forum.
The simplest thing in the world should be to link a bank account. PayPal expects this, yet 3 accounts are limited during this month. My homemade account allowed me to link a bank account on the day of creation.
Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing this issue as of late, or if PayPal is tightening up security asking more and more ids upfront, or if you think I'm doing something wrong and need to adjust my procedures.
Also, since I've spent quite a bit of time and money on my setup, I plan on uploading xxxx id as PayPal is asking, based on your experience, what percentage of the time will they lift the limitation? I ask this because it's even more money and time, don't know if these accounts would be better off taking them behind the barn and shooting them or moving forward.
Any advice or help in anyway much appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: Need help. PayPal limited upon adding bank account

This is happening to a lot of PayPal’s now when they are getting taken over by the buyer they see an account sit then someone logs in with no cookies they think it’s been hacked PayPal’s has tightened down on security lately is the only option to submit a photo I’d or can you answer public database questions?

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 06-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 28%

Photo ID only. It would be a breeze to answer secret questions (as supplied by account seller) or have a code texted to me. The photo ID option not easy.
I wonder how many people are having this problem as of late?
Anyone?
Old 06-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Happens, if the account is worth another 30-40 bucks or do it yourself. Save all that info though, may need it for adyen.