Bought Ebay Stealth Want To make sure done everything right also few questions help ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Question Bought Ebay Stealth Want To make sure done everything right also few questions help ?

Ok I just opened a Paypal account gave Stealth details I have 2 pervious paypal accounts both limited this was before I knew anything about eBay Stealth or this forum I have learned so much from Ebay stealth guide GREAT At the moment I just want a Paypal account first get it verified then open a Ebay account just want to make sure I have done everything right know and a few questions so Please read and help I would really appreciate it Thanks.

1) Changed my ip address by resetting my modem got a new IP is this a good way instead of proxy, VPN ?

2) Created a New windows user account just for Paypal but i did delete the cookies & flash cookies from the first account anyways.

3) Will not login to my limited Paypal accounts with this new IP Address NO NEVER EVER!!! but can I login to my Email addresses that I used for paypal that are limited ? am sure this shouldn't be a problem ?
The Email I used with paypal know is a new Email address with Gmail

4) Didn't get a virtual home address how ever did provide a local address just 2 miles away from my house its a ( McDonalds address ) is this OK ?
Also the name I used well the Surname is my REAL NAME but the first is different this shouldn't be a problem right ? since everything else is totally changed & no way paypal can link me to the other accounts I mean millions of people have same surname

5) Got Phone call redirection number its also got my local area code and redirects to my mobile.

6) Got a Virtual credit card with Entropay registered with real details but changed the details to my paypal details afterwards also made another virtual card with my paypal name this I then added to paypal no problems

7) Also added my Bank account to verify my paypal account bank account has never been used on Paypal or Ebay I did however like mentioned in part 4 use my Real Surname but the first Name I just put in my 1st Latter reason is cus my first real name starts with this latter also just in case the bank gets Suspicious For example:

My Real Name is : John Smith
Stealth Paypal Account Name: James Smith
Bank Details Name: J Smith

So there will be no problem verifying my account also no problem withdrawing my money I hope.

So that’s all I have done just waiting for the 2 small deposits that paypal have sent into my Bank account to verify my account see what happens know fingers crossed!

Last edited by Shadowman007; 08-17-2009 at 01:49 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2009

Longevity: 90%

1) Yes, it's the way to do it. Would be better if you had used the MAC method, but if you can manage to get a new IP just by resetting the modem it's a good way to go. Avoid proxies at all cost, VPN is no longer as safe as it was.

2) Just create different accounts, no need to delete anything. In fact, it plays against you to delete cookies.

3) If you log with Gmail and images are not displayed you will be OK. Do not open any mail or display images unless you are on the right windows user account and the right IP.

4) The McDonald address is OK if they don't check it. Might have been better to provide a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ residential address though (remember that for the next stealth accounts you make).

As for the surname, it's not totally stealth, but it will do.

5) That's perfect. Keep it active for at least 30 days, 60 days better, indefinitely if you can.

6) Good as swell

7) Paypal does not check the name on the bank account. Your bank account could be made to the name John Smith and the Paypal to Celine Dion and the bank would still go through.

Looks like you are on the way to success! Make sure you start listing slowly. Linking your verified Paypal to your eBAY will limit suspensions and pullings. Do not re-use any description you already previously used before. Use new wording, pics, texts, etc...

Good luck, and welcome to aspkin!
Old 08-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLord View Post
1) Yes, it's the way to do it. Would be better if you had used the MAC method, but if you can manage to get a new IP just by resetting the modem it's a good way to go. Avoid proxies at all cost, VPN is no longer as safe as it was.

2) Just create different accounts, no need to delete anything. In fact, it plays against you to delete cookies.

3) If you log with Gmail and images are not displayed you will be OK. Do not open any mail or display images unless you are on the right windows user account and the right IP.

4) The McDonald address is OK if they don't check it. Might have been better to provide a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ residential address though (remember that for the next stealth accounts you make).

As for the surname, it's not totally stealth, but it will do.

5) That's perfect. Keep it active for at least 30 days, 60 days better, indefinitely if you can.

6) Good as swell

7) Paypal does not check the name on the bank account. Your bank account could be made to the name John Smith and the Paypal to Celine Dion and the bank would still go through.

Looks like you are on the way to success! Make sure you start listing slowly. Linking your verified Paypal to your eBAY will limit suspensions and pullings. Do not re-use any description you already previously used before. Use new wording, pics, texts, etc...

Good luck, and welcome to aspkin!
Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry I didn't get you on part 3 So is it ok If I can login into my email addresses which are linked with the Paypal limited accounts ? they both are Hotmail accounts ? and this to with my current ip address obviously am never gonna login to my Limted Paypal accounts with this ip address!!! just the Email ? Cus the windows "paypal" user account I have
I have not yet logged into my hotmail accounts but with my 1st user account I have logged in but then again I have not yet been to the paypal site on the 1st user account so theres no cookies or flash cookies yet installed into the system which i did delete aswell
Old 08-17-2009

Longevity: 90%

Unless it is a gmail account (and you have images disabled), you cannot read the e-mail from other accounts with the same IP/Windows User.

eBAY has a way of trackign you even if you read e-mails by including hidden images (known as spacer.gif, tracking images, etc...) and read your IP this way.

So if you read an e-mail sent by eBAY to a stealth account, and you are reading it on hotmail with a windows user/IP account that belongs to another stealth account, they can be linked this way.