eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Attempt to open a new ebay account... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/12918-attempt-open-new-ebay-account.html)

decaljunkie 08-24-2009 05:39 PM

Attempt to open a new ebay account...

Ok ,today is the day i will attempt to open a new ebay account .it has been over a year since i had my ebay account suspended! and i am kinda "nervous
". just wanted to post my plan of action to see if i am doing everything right without possibilities of getting linked to my old account. if you see a mistake please inform me.

1.got a new bank account that has never been used with my suspended account.has my real name and details but i changed my real address and put the address i am renting at a mailing place.

2.got a prepaid visa card from walmart and put $20 on it. will put my real name and same address i am renting from the mailing company

3. got a cell phone, and will use this number to verify ebay.

4.got gmail account and cleared my cookies in fire fox and flash cookies.

5.will open 1 ebay account for now but will open this account in a different user account.and put my made up name and address i have on the walmart credit card.

6.will open a paypal account and put my made up name (same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name ebay account has)and same address that my walmart and ebay account has.

7.then will link my paypal account to my ebay to pay seller fees.(or is it better to pay fees with gift card? and dont link paypal to ebay?

these are the steps i will be taking.

if there is somthing i am doing wrong pleeeeaaase let me know for i will be attepting this today.

:> thanks

imhungry114 08-24-2009 11:02 PM

Everything here looks good:thumb:

Paying seller fees with Paypal or the gift card is your choice. If you plan on having this account for a long time, link Paypal. If not, use the gift card.

GreenBean 08-24-2009 11:45 PM

Oh,decal!
The big day is here. You have put a lot of hard work to do this, :thumb: OK, I would change the order. Do the paypal first (no.6) with its associated steps. Then do the ebay as you suggested.

As for the fees: I never use paypal for them, ever. Why? if you have them linked, something goes wrong, ebay tries to touch your paypal account for the fees. (nasty bad ebay)

Lyda 08-25-2009 06:41 AM

Everything looks OK. I would just make sure that Wal Mart gift card you have, you can use. I think I read some time ago that Wal Mart green dot cards did not work..so make sure you don't have one of these.

decaljunkie 08-25-2009 03:42 PM

i do have the green dot card. so this card will not work to verify paypal or ebay?:shocked:

decaljunkie 08-25-2009 03:46 PM

what other gift cards will work to get pass the verification process in paypal and ebay?also is the one that i can buy from a local store so i dont have to wait for it to arrive? thanks