eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Section 9 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/13283-mc081-cit-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-section-9-a.html)

flipstardirect 09-08-2009 05:27 AM

MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Section 9

Hello guys, just received a suspension: "MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Section 9, As per clause 9 of the eBay User Agreement, we may take this action if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us. To familiarise yourself with our User Agreement, go to:

User Agreement

For details on our other policies, go to:

eBay Policies Overview

Due to the suspension of your account you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new account.

Please note that this does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team"

So I've just sent the email to the trust and safety department to reinstate the account. The details are legit (unlike my other accounts, which I will not touch for the time being), and are my sister's details, incl: phone number, and address. I know live help is quite clueless at times, but 5 different people have told me it is a personal details issue regarding verification. This account is a backup that has been untouched and in hiding for over a month now.

So guys, what would you think would be the success rate for reinstatement in my situation. Since the details are legit, I'll probably be inclined to filling out this form and faxing it in with my sister's license and credit card statement. It's my first time since a year that I've had a suspension, and the last one was for abusing vero item listing, so this is all new to me.

Thnx guys!

bluemoon999 09-08-2009 08:23 AM

In USA & UK, MC081 CIT eBay notices mean you are selling without being fully Paypal verified with a confirmed address or something secures the paypal account before selling.

flipstardirect 09-08-2009 09:11 AM

So by filling out this form for eBay Australia, and sending photocopies of my license and other documents proving my identity and my address, then in a way I am verifying myself and my address right? If so, do you think they will reinstate this account, and once it is I should immediately link it to a verified PayPal account? Thnx

bluemoon999 09-08-2009 09:20 AM

Reinstate this account from MC081 CIT suspension is difficult, maybe easier in AUS, not very sure.

A fully verified Paypal linked to eBay account definitely will satisfy eBay. Do this way you'll get less trouble.

flipstardirect 09-08-2009 10:06 AM

Alright then, however I cannot link the PayPal until the account is reinstated.

And I really need this account reinstated as it is not a stealth account, but one of my backup accounts with all real information, so it will be a heavy blow to me if I lose it.

Thnx