eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal Limited I dont know what to do next. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/13289-paypal-limited-i-dont-know-what-do-next.html)

userstealth 09-08-2009 02:45 PM

Paypal Limited I dont know what to do next.

Hello,

Today is a tragic day in my life. My paypal account became limited this morning with over 2000 dollars in balance.

Paypal is now asking me for 4 things

-address verification
-ss#
-supplier info
-proof of delivery

The account is a stealth account using all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.
The paypal account does not have a bank account yet.

I called them up and they insisted that i had to provide a ss# or an ID to lift the limitations, so i already gave up.

So, what should i do next?

All i want is to be able to withdraw that money after 180 days.

Please give me some advice.

Should i try and enter my bank account now? or should i wait later?

Do they send you a check? to what address? can i change where the check will arrive?

I have been sad and furious all day.

Thanks in advance.

lakeman 09-08-2009 03:08 PM

Its very unlikely you will be able to add a bank account now, Paypal no longer allows that. Did you really bring that much into an unverified account!? :faint:

userstealth 09-08-2009 03:17 PM

yes i did bring that much to an unverified paypal account.

please anybody what can i do next?

lakeman 09-08-2009 03:30 PM

As you now know, never bring money into an unverified account.

You can provide Paypal with everything they want except SSN and then call and ask for any way around it. There's a chance you might be able to get by it.

TigerLord 09-08-2009 04:18 PM

As lakeman said you can ⊗⊗⊗⊗ all the documents but SSN, and call them to say you really feel threatened by sending your SSN and you'd like to submit another proof of identity instead.

However, since you were UNVERIFIED to begin with (:doh:), my pinky tells me you're frakked. There's nothing to lose from trying...

As for adding a bank, forget it: Paypal recently changed things so you can't add a bank or VCC after being limited. If you have access to the adress on file, Paypal will send a check there in 180 days... if there's no way for you to be at that address to receive it (or someone to receive it for you) consider that money lost, you will not get it back.

I hope you'll learn from this valuable lesson, and good luck!

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 09-12-2009 02:51 AM

Send refunds and tell them to send it to another account. Sometimes partial honesty works best. When I used to have an issue like this I would tell my buyers my account was limited and they want to hold the money for 6 months for no reason and they usually write back with things like, "Oh, thats awful! PayPal are crooks! Tell me where to send you the money.". Seriously.