eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   New ebay account suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/133806-new-ebay-account-suspension.html)

Dennis Brown 02-23-2020 09:36 AM

New ebay account suspension

so I did my first ebay and paypal account. After about and hour i get an email from ebay. Everything was brand new. New ip from IPburger, New phone # from an actual burner phone, new Business account, and debit card from bank with my LLC name. I don't know where i went wrong. Could it be because i spelled my address with a O instead of a A.

Also since my paypal is still good. Can i just try another ebay and link to my new existing paypal?

Thanks any help would be great.

phaz0rz 02-23-2020 09:42 AM

Re: New ebay account suspension

This happens to nearly all new selling accounts now. Before trashing the account, you should at least try to call them and get it reinstated. A lot of the time they just want to know things like what you plan to sell, where you'll get that stuff, how you'll ship it, etc.

Quote:

Can i just try another ebay and link to my new existing paypal?
I wouldn't recommend it, but that's a possibility.

Dennis Brown 02-23-2020 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1071676)
This happens to nearly all new selling accounts now. Before trashing the account, you should at least try to call them and get it reinstated. A lot of the time they just want to know things like what you plan to sell, where you'll get that stuff, how you'll ship it, etc.

I wouldn't recommend it, but that's a possibility.

So whats would be the solution? wasn't this place to help create accounts. i brought the book and followed the instructions.

phaz0rz 02-23-2020 10:00 AM

Call eBay from the phone number used to create the account, and see if they would be willing to reinstate your account after you answer their questions.

Yes accounts are created and sold here, but some work is required on your part.

Dennis Brown 02-23-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1071680)
Call eBay from the phone number used to create the account, and see if they would be willing to reinstate your account after you answer their questions.

Yes accounts are created and sold here, but some work is required on your part.

ok will do and keep you posted.

Dennis Brown 02-23-2020 11:05 AM

everything went through. Thanks again for your help

phaz0rz 02-23-2020 11:06 AM

Haha, that's great!

See, that wasn't so bad.. :)

glacier922 02-23-2020 01:44 PM

What happened? They ask what you were planning to do with the account?

Roxt3R 02-25-2020 03:11 PM

What did they man?

e2free 02-25-2020 04:47 PM

Get ready for 2nd suspension they nornally do after you first list the item

hak3865 04-28-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1072327)
Get ready for 2nd suspension they nornally do after you first list the item

Ok, I'm confused. Started a new business account, bought a $13 item, account suspended. Sent them email from personal account (since business account locked), along with message in FB and Twitter. Told them in those messages I was with ebay 20+ years on my personal account. They never asked for more info, then reinstated after two days without a reason why they suspended or why they reinstated. Ten days later after listing 3 items, I got suspended again, contacted them again like before, and they said I was suspended indefinitely. Contacted them a few times, and they would not reconsider.

What happened here?

bjammin 04-28-2020 06:23 PM

If you are in the US, you should stick to MIFI devices and mobile hotspot.

rsot 04-28-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1089405)
Ok, I'm confused. Started a new business account, bought a $13 item, account suspended. Sent them email from personal account (since business account locked), along with message in FB and Twitter. Told them in those messages I was with ebay 20+ years on my personal account. They never asked for more info, then reinstated after two days without a reason why they suspended or why they reinstated. Ten days later after listing 3 items, I got suspended again, contacted them again like before, and they said I was suspended indefinitely. Contacted them a few times, and they would not reconsider.

What happened here?

Did you follow all steps of linkfree stealth operation?

hak3865 04-29-2020 07:34 PM

This was all prior to joining stealth program. Wasn't even aware of the possibility of problems setting up accounts and selling. Followed a dropshippers course, and hit a brick wall. I understand a little better NOW after seeing the info here(still learning). But what doesn't make sense, I still go on the dropshipping guru's forum, and I see new people there all the time growing their businesses like crazy the first couple months. I just don't understand what happened. I added my post here because @e2free said wait for the second suspension after the first listing. This is all craziness.

rsot 04-29-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1089769)
This was all prior to joining stealth program. Wasn't even aware of the possibility of problems setting up accounts and selling. Followed a dropshippers course, and hit a brick wall. I understand a little better NOW after seeing the info here(still learning). But what doesn't make sense, I still go on the dropshipping guru's forum, and I see new people there all the time growing their businesses like crazy the first couple months. I just don't understand what happened. I added my post here because @e2free said wait for the second suspension after the first listing. This is all craziness.

It is a crazy market - lot of research, testing, trial and error to be done - what works for others may not necessarily work for you is all

ithelps 05-09-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1089769)

What are those dropshipping guru's forum? I'm interested to see what they got in store.

hak3865 05-09-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ithelps (Post 1092100)
What are those dropshipping guru's forum? I'm interested to see what they got in store.

Unfortunately, members only. PM me if want info.

hak3865 05-09-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ithelps (Post 1092100)

@ithelps

Tried to send PM, but I can't send a PM until 25 posts

LIPSKY

ithelps 05-09-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1092122)
@ithelps

Tried to send PM, but I can't send a PM until 25 posts

LIPSKY

hmmm................... how will we communicate privately?Should I reach out to you again after you get 25 posts? You got 10 so far.

hak3865 05-09-2020 03:28 PM

I guess we can continue our conversation until I reach 25

ithelps 05-09-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hak3865 (Post 1092133)
I guess we can continue our conversation until I reach 25

So I heard that you came from Shopify, is that correct? How did you hear about eBay?

You were suspended. Was you dropshipping or something?

hak3865 05-09-2020 06:37 PM

This new thread of mine explains things:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscr...w-account.html