Can someone hold my hand ???? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-29-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Question Can someone hold my hand ????

Hello everyone....

I have the stealth guide but I need someone if they would care to walk me through one account creation. I'm so leary I'm going to foul it all up and I cannot afford to mess up.

I have seperate windows logins.
I can easily change MAC in router for seperate IP's on multiple accounts.
I have newest firefox with BetterPrivacy installed and ready etc.
I have tracphone ready and waiting

I dont have giftcard yet (I see so much conflicting this works, this dosent work posts) ????

Which one really works "right now" ?? And I guess this is to lift withdraw limit?

I'm also lost on names for accounts (ebay/paypal) and addresses etc. and other info tied to each.

Please.....somebody hold my hand for a bit, I've read for days and I need to get it right the first go.

Thank you anyone and everyone that cares to help me
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-29-2009

Longevity: 91%

I'll just say you are on a good way...
If you have indeed read for days, than you surely know what your options are. If you still didn't get it, you can always read some more .... Revealing which gift cards work and which not right now is probably not going to happen, sorry to say. It has been proven to be costly mistake to members who put in work and money to find out, told about it on forum and than the next thing you know those cards don't work any more.. Surprise, suprise!
So now, lots of things can't be shared as we used to..Nothing personal, but I hope you understand my point.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
philly387 (09-29-2009)
Old 09-30-2009

Longevity: 92%

So I guess the subscription fee that was paid was a waste of money then!
Old 09-30-2009
Threadstarter  

I can understand certain info not being posted, even in subscriber forum.

Maybe a PM someone could help me out a bit

I strangely feel that there is "SO MUCH" info freely in the forum that shouldnt probably be there as is but its open to anyone.

My situtation, true nobody really knows truth but I'm currently on unemployment and lost my whole ebay business with a single email from paypal and I "CANNOT" afford to just try cards and cards - I dont have the financial resources to be able to test like this and is why I bought eBay Stealth only to find alot of it is outdated info in my needed area and of no use at all.

I had hoped I may get a bit more help in this private area

Is there nobody willing to help me? Even through PM's or email or heck, even calling me on phone I dont mind. I just need help.
Old 09-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

Lyda and Philly, I didnt know we were not talking about cards, there is a means to an end list after all..look up - means to an end and look up - vcc and virtual credit cards, We dont talk about some things openly on forum, due to patches in loopholes, didnt think cards was one of them....do a search and pm a few US forumers AFTER you have looked..

also you need to differentiate between whether it is just to lift limits (try lakeman under ebay accounts for sale) or if its to pay fees too..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 09-30-2009 at 12:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
EmptyPockets (09-30-2009)
Old 09-30-2009

Well yes, we talked about all of it, but I remember specially with cards there were issues. AMEX in particular, it didn't worked and it it for a short while an than didn't again after it was on open in forum. I don't use them much personally, but I am sure someone who tried and tested them may help OP via PM or something.. I hope.

Last edited by Lyda; 09-30-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-30-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post

also you need to differentiate between whether it is just to lift limits (try lakeman under ebay accounts for sale) or if its to pay fees too..
Thanks oompaloompa, lakeman has me fixed up - I appreciate your help
Old 09-30-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyPockets View Post
I can understand certain info not being posted, even in subscriber forum.

Maybe a PM someone could help me out a bit

I strangely feel that there is "SO MUCH" info freely in the forum that shouldnt probably be there as is but its open to anyone.

My situtation, true nobody really knows truth but I'm currently on unemployment and lost my whole ebay business with a single email from paypal and I "CANNOT" afford to just try cards and cards - I dont have the financial resources to be able to test like this and is why I bought eBay Stealth only to find alot of it is outdated info in my needed area and of no use at all.

I had hoped I may get a bit more help in this private area

Is there nobody willing to help me? Even through PM's or email or heck, even calling me on phone I dont mind. I just need help.

You're not a very patient person are you?

Let's start with SPECIFIC QUESTIONS you may have.

You say you don't know what to do with name and address.. well there are many ways to do this, all covered in the new version of eBay Stealth not released yet. With prepaid cards there are TONS mentioned in the forums that work fine for PayPal, NOT eBay...

Here I'll answer your questions:

Name: Use a real name that is attached to a SSN that you can later provide to PayPal if requested. Obviously you can't use your own name, so use a friend or relative's name if they allow you to. The point of using a real name is for the SSN issue 'us members' have. If you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, you won't later be able to provide a SSN if requested.

Address: Use a real address that you haven't used with PayPal or eBay before. You need a real address for a lot of reasons I don't have time to explain right now. Use a PO Box, use your mom's address, aunt's address, whatever.. it should be real and you should have access to that address. Make sure the address is not already tied to an account. If you get to use a friend or relative's name who allows you to use their SSN if needed, then use their address as well.

Credit Card: Simon Giftaccount.. use it for PayPal, and link your PayPal account to eBay.. done

Create you account.. I'm off to a party, be back later.

Last edited by aspkin; 10-01-2009 at 01:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2009
Threadstarter  

^^^^^^ @ aspkin

Not sure what me having patience has to do with the post or what was meant by that.

I had thought of PMing you about this but decided against bothering you and hoped to get answers on the forum - which is that what it is designed for correct?

I thank you for your help and I imagine the updated version of the guide (unreleased as of yet) would avoid me asking questions like I have here.

Once I can get one account created successfully, I'll have no more 'how-to' questions
Old 09-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Talking about gift cards is fine. Not against any rules. It just depends on who is willing to share them. I don't even know why it is a big deal to use a gift card to register with on ebay? Just link paypal, not such a big deal because more than likely it will have to happen anyways depending on the items you are selling.
Old 09-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyPockets View Post
Hello everyone....

I have the stealth guide but I need someone if they would care to walk me through one account creation. I'm so leary I'm going to foul it all up and I cannot afford to mess up.

I have seperate windows logins.
I can easily change MAC in router for seperate IP's on multiple accounts.
I have newest firefox with BetterPrivacy installed and ready etc.
I have tracphone ready and waiting
Good, that's the idea. Log your IP as well. Make an excel spread sheet with ALL your info the lot. That way you know who,why & what your are

Quote:
I dont have giftcard yet (I see so much conflicting this works, this dosent work posts) ????

Which one really works "right now" ?? And I guess this is to lift withdraw limit?
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...18-2008-a.html this was amended by HWGA some days ago. Still current. Lakeman has cards. Have you looked at the Means to End list?

Quote:
I'm also lost on names for accounts (ebay/paypal) and addresses etc. and other info tied to each.
Names must match ebay/paypal. Unless you have a VERY strange family name a variation of your existing one can work. EG, Emily Smith might become Emma Smithe....get my drift. That variation or a subtle nickname is good for some banks. My name is a nickname quite different from my ID papers but it works for most purposes.

Quote:
Please.....somebody hold my hand for a bit, I've read for days and I need to get it right the first go.

Thank you anyone and everyone that cares to help me
This makes me sad. Sometimes we are busy. The answers don't come as quickly as we think we need them.
This is trial/error to beat ebay. You have to be prepared to have problems. One thing I know is that you have to be open,like be prepared that something may go sour. If your mindset is that it must be right first time, you will trip yourself. Anyhoo!

Last edited by philly387; 09-30-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: GB missed a bracket ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2009
Threadstarter  

I appreciate everyone's help, probably more than I can express.

Maybe I seem impatient, I guess I am......my apologies

I dont plan on getting my answers and then there's another newbie gone never to return. I will be here for quite some time if allowed.

I think I will get fixed up, just taking a bit longer than had hoped for.

Cheers everyone
Old 09-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

You will be allowed to stay don't worry

We always welcome people as long as they don't spam the forum or scam anyone. Other than those two things, you are greatly wanted here!
EmptyPockets (09-30-2009), GreenBean (09-30-2009)
Old 09-30-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
You will be allowed to stay don't worry

We always welcome people as long as they don't spam the forum or scam anyone. Other than those two things, you are greatly wanted here!
I appreciate that philly387! I wont be a nusance forever, hopefully soon I'll be helping & answering newcomers questions too.

Now thats a scary thought