eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   I've been very successfull at get linked accounts back, BUT! One questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/13894-ive-been-very-successfull-get-linked-accounts-back-but-one-questions.html)

riceguruid 10-04-2009 10:42 PM

I've been very successfull at get linked accounts back, BUT! One questions

I've successfully gotten over 3 accounts back that were linked. These accounts were done with friends names and information, they are completely legit and regardless, they never actually asked for any information to verify they were real.

Here is my question. When my buddies call eBay they say "I dont know anything, all I know was I was out of the country for a while and I came back to find out somebody had either sold, or hijacked my account..." The eBay rep always ask's the same question. "Do you know (blah blah name)?, the one your account is linked with? Do you know this person? Have you ever heard of them?" My buddies continue to say, "NOPE, never heard of that person." eBay then (after about an hour) reinstates the account leaving it open to sell, I don't know if its under the radar or not, I havent tried to sell with them yet.

Either way, my question is. What will eBay do about this? I can tell you that the eBay rep is obviously believing that some sort of ID theft was done. Would they ever report it to authorities? Will they ever try to track down "BLAH BLAH NAME" person (the accounts were linked to) and press charges? I guess in the end of the day it doesnt matter since we can prove they were linked, and permission was granted by the linked. But its just weird knowing that eBay thinks this "person who is me" has stolen all these accounts.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

P.s. feel free to use this information to help you getting your accounts back. Most people don't have faith in it, but I can prove playing stupid sometimes can get your account back.

aspkin 10-05-2009 01:44 AM

EBay won't do anything... good thinking though. :)

NO ID 10-05-2009 03:05 AM

Very creative.

bluemoon999 10-05-2009 07:32 AM

One thing I can think of is that eBay occasionally make mistakes on suspending reinstated accounts for no good reason. Just be careful and prepared.

pleasehelpme 10-05-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riceguruid (Post 106585)
I've successfully gotten over 3 accounts back that were linked. These accounts were done with friends names and information, they are completely legit and regardless, they never actually asked for any information to verify they were real.

Here is my question. When my buddies call eBay they say "I dont know anything, all I know was I was out of the country for a while and I came back to find out somebody had either sold, or hijacked my account..." The eBay rep always ask's the same question. "Do you know (blah blah name)?, the one your account is linked with? Do you know this person? Have you ever heard of them?" My buddies continue to say, "NOPE, never heard of that person." eBay then (after about an hour) reinstates the account leaving it open to sell, I don't know if its under the radar or not, I havent tried to sell with them yet.

Either way, my question is. What will eBay do about this? I can tell you that the eBay rep is obviously believing that some sort of ID theft was done. Would they ever report it to authorities? Will they ever try to track down "BLAH BLAH NAME" person (the accounts were linked to) and press charges? I guess in the end of the day it doesnt matter since we can prove they were linked, and permission was granted by the linked. But its just weird knowing that eBay thinks this "person who is me" has stolen all these accounts.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

P.s. feel free to use this information to help you getting your accounts back. Most people don't have faith in it, but I can prove playing stupid sometimes can get your account back.

Can you be more specific?

I have 3 ebay accounts with same info. One was suspended, and the other 2 were suspended after 1 month because of link.

How to get those 2 back? Call ebay? Change info to some others?

Thanks

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 10-17-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pleasehelpme (Post 106639)
Can you be more specific?

I have 3 ebay accounts with same info. One was suspended, and the other 2 were suspended after 1 month because of link.

How to get those 2 back? Call ebay? Change info to some others?

Thanks

Your situation is different. He had 3 accounts with different names. Yours have all the same info. They are toast.