eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   paypal dispute, not received on stealth acc (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/15272-paypal-dispute-not-received-stealth-acc.html)

oompaloompa 12-17-2009 09:21 AM

paypal dispute, not received on stealth acc

Bought from another site in UK, not ebay , using stealth paypal, address not accessible, not high amount, approx $70, privately gave seller my real address and this was 4 weeks ago, I contacted them 3 weeks ago and they said it was on its way..I emailed couple of days ago, no reply...cant be bothered to keep contacting them..should have got it by now, so lodged escalated claim for item not received...

Before you say anything, I know about having accessible addresses etc, but this is an extra account in different country , where I cant get a bank or visa withdrawal, its experimental, it makes a bit of money and I spend money on myself and stock, so no loss to me....If I lose it, its not the end of the world, but id rather not......Seller is a UK based seller

seller has real suspended ebay address to send to, so how do I handle situation? I dont want them to post it on paypal ie. I sent it to blah blah and here is tracking ...but if they do, how do I handle it.

aspkin 12-17-2009 05:31 PM

You still have time, wait a little longer and continue bugging the seller. Let him/her know about a complaint to PayPal if nothing happens.

Sucks you used cash with this.. next time use a credit card and you can just avoid all this.

You can't add a separate (safe) banking account to withdraw funds for another day?

oompaloompa 12-18-2009 01:11 PM

nope its a France paypal, there are a few options in Europe but Ive not found a good one for France..well not one that is worth it for an account that only makes $200 pm, thats spending money thats all...its a useful little account that stays under the receiving limit..

update - files a dispute and paypal refunded me within 2 days - got a feeling seller did this to a number of people so it was automatically resolved....