eBay will now refund people over open disputes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default eBay will now refund people over open disputes

Not that if effects me any but my ebay account got suppended a few days ago for some bs reason so anyway as soon as i got banned maybe a day or so here comes the disputes from the customers which hasnt gotton there items yet which i sent off maybe 2 days ago cause my paypal is still good and i plan to keep it that away and use it for another ebay just not link it. So the dispute came yestarday or the day before and sence i was suppend ebay pulls a half.com and feels they must refund the buyers even though i shipped alrdy so anyway they tried to take the money out of the method i have to pay my ebay fees which in my case is a prepaid card so they couldnt do it lol dumb a** ebay but for you poeple who use greendot cards or even real credit and debit cards if this happens to u they will take the money out your accounts with out your approval so if u get banned and people start doing disputes even if u shipped or not they will decied in the buyers favor and refund them there money and if u ship w/o tracking like i do theres no way to proof anything.

Use to buyers would go through paypal to do the refunds but now its ebay and they eather take it from paypal or your creditcard used to pay fees with.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

its a joke, even if its small goods with no tracking, and all clearly listed on auction, paypal is still refunding if buyer SAYS didnt turn up..weve had delays with weather here and Ive had a couple of auto refunds in last few days...

ridiculous, soon buyers will realise they can get free goods...
Old 01-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 95%

Yeah if all 40 of my buyer said i never shipped they all would get refunds cause i got banned and i didnt use tracking. I can bet even if i did provied tracking #s ebay would still refund them cause im banned so they would'nt give a crap.

im lucky i use prepaid cards to make my ids but my main account i used my bank debit card to pay fees on it so i hope i never gets banned and it comes down to this on that account.
Old 01-17-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I've had issues with this recently. eBay forced a refund, but they didn't take it out of the PayPal balance, even though confirmed paypal account was linked to the ebay account, and I use paypal balance to pay eBay fees....

They wanted a credit card for the refunds! I called eBay, they said if I added the credit card, it would still deduct the forced refunds from the paypal balance first if the funds are in there.

This is not what happened, and the refunds were taken out of the credit card I had to add to eBay.

It's crap.