eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   How can you bypass Gmail phone SMS text verification? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/16033-how-can-you-bypass-gmail-phone-sms-text-verification.html)

jtaverner76 01-21-2010 08:38 PM

How can you bypass Gmail phone SMS text verification?

It seems now with gmail a phone SMS text verification is now manditory. Before it use to be hit and miss but now everytime I try to signup I get hit with a SMS verification. I used my cell # fine but I have exhausted all my tries, telling me I've hit the maximum number of accts with that #. I've tried changing my ip (across many different ISPs), clearning my cookies, trying different browsers, using proxies etc. Everytime is a SMS verify! Is there a method around this? I would love to continue to use gmail but now I'm stuck signing up with Hotmail/Live for the time being. Any suggestions greaty appreciated thanks!

oge 01-21-2010 09:23 PM

Try using an online proxy like hidemyass.com . Works for me.
:typing:

imsovip77 01-21-2010 10:24 PM

I used to have his problem but i started using my iPhone web browser to register gmail accounts and for some reason they don't ask me to do the sms verify. Try using your cell phone browser

First Edition 01-22-2010 09:23 AM

I use a connection card with no problems.... are you making similar logins for each one? For example, firstnamelastnamerandomnumber@gmail.com?

oge 01-22-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 121292)
I use a connection card with no problems.... are you making similar logins for each one? For example, firstnamelastnamerandomnumber@gmail.com?

Doing that will get you a "Why can't I access my account" ERROR

First Edition 01-23-2010 11:56 AM

I'm not sure what that error is. I meant google uses tools that track bots who create email accounts. The most common email account for spam is a first name, followed by a last name, and then some random number...... at gmail.com

Using a connection card will not give you this error. Do you mean using an account like that will get you a why can't I access error? If that's the case, google has probably identified it as spam and kicked it.

I was trying to say, if you're creating gmail accounts in mass for stealth purposes, mix up your behavior when opening multiple gmail accounts.

SlickJane 01-24-2010 01:58 PM

What's the maximum number Gmail will let you register to one cell phone number?

First Edition 01-25-2010 09:00 AM

The more important question is..... what are you going to do when they shut them all down, and you can't access your paypal or ebay information later on down the road?

I'm not sure, but they're linking them somehow. And it's a step above stealth techniques. If you use a new user account every time, and truly randomly select login names, I think you won't get it the sms verification.

lakeman 01-25-2010 11:57 AM

If Gmail was to lock your accounts, you can change your email in your paypal and ebay accounts... So you wouldn't be locked out of them...

I've tried a new user account , new ip, none of it works. I have also tried secondary email addresses. I have not tried what Neo recommended yet, using made up characters after the @

First Edition 01-25-2010 12:46 PM

But sometimes with ebay or paypal they send email confirmations. For example, if you want to change the primary email address, you have to click on the link in the email they send to the address to confirm the change.

lakeman 01-25-2010 12:49 PM

I've changed my ebay email with no confirmation. With paypal, a simple email or call could fix that, if you desperately want to mark it as primary.

First Edition 01-25-2010 12:57 PM

Yes, you're correct. I'm just a little obsessive about that kind of thing.

The main concern would be to never be able to use gmail again. Someone needs to write a google stealth guide. :)

I try to mix up the email addresses I use anyway.

s7evin 01-25-2010 04:34 PM

I use the same phone number everytime and it's work.

SlickJane 01-26-2010 04:14 PM

I read that with IE6, it doesn't prompt for the text message verification.
Every time I make a new gmail (I use firefox), it prompts for the text message- but its never given me a problem with just using the same mobile number each time.
I just tried IE6, and it did not ask for mobile phone verification.
Try that?
And how many accounts do you have that gmail won't let you create a new one? Wow.

jtaverner76 01-28-2010 07:49 PM

Damnit nothing's working. I tried signing up thru my iphone, IE6, any other browser, still get hit with SMS verify. I used my # I think about 5 times so that's the limit I guess.

First Edition 02-01-2010 03:02 PM

There are plenty of other free email providers that work just fine.