ITS HAPPENING AGAIN got suspended and asking for all this information! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

View Poll Results: Assistance with info after suspension
Shill Bidding 1 100.00%
Suspended account 0 0%
Driver License 0 0%
Utility bill 0 0%
Bank statement 0 0%
Invoice 0 0%
receipt 0 0%
trouble 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Unhappy ITS HAPPENING AGAIN got suspended and asking for all this information!

I have 3 ebay account - guilty! however three are suspended for shall bidding whatever. I dont care about that because I didnt even do that. second of all I got this notice on two accounts
1) account - to send in receipt all items invoice, Driver license, utiltiy bill and etc
2) account - just send in Driver License, and bank statement and credit card on file with paypal

I sell only authentic items I buy from burberry.... why are they on my ass. I dont want to get arrested for selling? is that possible? for using mutiliple ids you can get in trouble? I got suspended for one month and its about to be more however if I need to reinstate my account I need to send in all this ****en information. which is bull****. I am tried of this crap. I have documents ready to send them thats not the problem but will I get in trouble for all this? couple of ids, shall bidding and so on. Is that why they ask for all this personal information like driver license and all to get you in trouble?

PLEASE DESPERETELY HELP ME
God Bless U
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Care to explain what you are trying to achieve with the poll? It makes no sense at all.
Send me a pm & we'll redo the poll or delete it
Old 01-27-2010
Threadstarter  

sorry just learning but was asking for everyone help on what to do with the sending in personal information like driver license and so on?

. I got an email to send in my personal information driver license bank statement and proof of address and its really me. I dont mind faxing it but are they going to do anything to me?

the poll is to ask if they are asking for all the personal information for what?
for shill bidding, for trouble, are they going to take me to jail or what... its only so minor why are they on me
Old 01-27-2010

Longevity: 86%
Default suspension

once you get suspension, they always go on all kinds of information. Please expect that.
Old 01-27-2010
Threadstarter  

so I am in trouble or should I just send over the information. I am not doing anything wrong am I?
Tell me what to do?
why do they ask all that?
are they going to arrest me?
Old 01-27-2010

Longevity: 85%

This is a standard document request. It happens all the time - Ebay/PP are just covering their backs by confirming your identity and the authenticity of your stock. If your items are good and you have the info then send it.

Multiple accounts is fine and is not going to get you arrested.

It is hard to give you specific advice without knowing how your accounts were set up and whether they are linked in any way.

Put there is no cause for panic I can assure you. Nothing bad is going to happen to you, bar maybe losing an account indefinately.

CaptainJack
Old 01-28-2010

i'm looking to start selling on ebay with multiple accounts. Do I need to hide my IP or is that not my concern since having multiple accounts is not illegal?
Old 01-28-2010

No you don't need to hide it. Ebay allow multiple accounts.

It depends on how you are setting them up. If they all have the same details then you can use the same IP to access all of them.

If you are setting them all up with different details then you need to access each with a different IP. You also need to fully understand the stealth method if doing them this way.

CaptainJack
Old 01-29-2010

i have a dsl modem so I can easily change my IP by resetting my gateway from my router settings. I notice that for a buyer account, ebay doesn't really ask for much information so if I was just making multiple buyer accounts then I wouldn't need a paypal account and new bank account?
Old 01-29-2010

You nust have been shill bidding bad. I done it a few times with my other account and they just sent me a warning , no suspension
Old 02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by not again View Post
I have 3 ebay account - guilty! however three are suspended for shall bidding whatever. I dont care about that because I didnt even do that. second of all I got this notice on two accounts
1) account - to send in receipt all items invoice, Driver license, utiltiy bill and etc
2) account - just send in Driver License, and bank statement and credit card on file with paypal

I sell only authentic items I buy from burberry.... why are they on my ass. I dont want to get arrested for selling? is that possible? for using mutiliple ids you can get in trouble? I got suspended for one month and its about to be more however if I need to reinstate my account I need to send in all this ****en information. which is bull****. I am tried of this crap. I have documents ready to send them thats not the problem but will I get in trouble for all this? couple of ids, shall bidding and so on. Is that why they ask for all this personal information like driver license and all to get you in trouble?

PLEASE DESPERETELY HELP ME
God Bless U
They are going to try to link the accounts because they think you are shill bidding. I.E. using one account to bid up the price on another because you want your item to sell for more than it is currently at. They aren't trying to get you in trouble, just trying to justify banning both of your accounts.
Old 02-10-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Yes, you're not going to get in trouble.... however, shill bidding is kind of a dangerous game to get into to... there are right ways and wrong ways to do it..

The right way, is to simply NOT do it. You're not in "trouble". eBay will just look at you more closely in the future... they usually only suspend for 30 days for this anyway.