eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   paypal limitation help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/16689-paypal-limitation-help.html)

luvmyyorkie 02-20-2010 12:36 PM

paypal limitation help

I REALLY screwed up. I usually have a static IP so I am used to just switching users on my computer (so that the cookies don't match) and signing into eBay. But, I was at a friends house last night and completely messed everything up. I did like I usually do, but since she doesn't have a static IP and I was signed into that IP on my original suspended ebay/limited paypal account, when I signed into all my separate users, I was on the same IP. And now, ALL of my paypal accounts are limited. UGH. All 5!! So, my question is, if I sign up for new paypal accounts and attach them to the ebay accounts they were attached to previously, will I be in the clear? Or, even though my ebay accounts don't have limitations or anything does it mean that I have to create all new eBay AND all new paypal accounts? AAHHGHHHGH

GreenBean 02-20-2010 06:05 PM

What was the specific notice? Tell us that to see if anything might be retrieved.:peace:

I'll preach later.;)

First Edition 02-21-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

luvmyyorkie;125300]I REALLY screwed up. I usually have a static IP so I am used to just switching users on my computer (so that the cookies don't match) and signing into eBay.
Do not use a static ip to log in to different accounts. This alone can and will link all of your accounts.

Quote:

But, I was at a friends house last night and completely messed everything up. I did like I usually do, but since she doesn't have a static IP and I was signed into that IP on my original suspended ebay/limited paypal account, when I signed into all my separate users, I was on the same IP. And now, ALL of my paypal accounts are limited. UGH. All 5!! So, my question is, if I sign up for new paypal accounts and attach them to the ebay accounts they were attached to previously, will I be in the clear? Or, even though my ebay accounts don't have limitations or anything does it mean that I have to create all new eBay AND all new paypal accounts? AAHHGHHHGH
eBay owns PayPal. Anything you do on eBay paypal sees and vice versa. You will have to create all new accounts, that is if I understand you correctly.