The Noob asking for affirmation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default The Noob asking for affirmation

I'm going to be honest. There's so much info here that it's making my head spin. So I've bought the book and started working towards my stealth. I just want to know if you guys think I'm heading in the right direction.

I was suspended indefinitely from my original ebay account. However I still have the paypal account. My wife started an account just a couple of days before I was suspended but she has a separate paypal/bank account although we used the same IP.

Since this was my original account I used all my legit information from my home (phone/address/paypal bank info etc). I was doing so well I ended up starting a business dedicated to eBay (SUCK!). But I did form an LLC along with a DBA, have a business address/warehouse, phones at the office, bank accounts and all the stuff that goes along with it. So here's where I'm at.

1. Changed IP at home and office (using mobile network card).
2. Created new user acct on my home and office computer.
3. Created eBay account using new email address, business address, business phone, and a variation of my name.
4. Created PayPal account with EIN from my LLC, business address/phone/bank acct.

So right now I'm reading through these forums and I'm scratching my head. There are so many avenues to go.

1. Do I set up another eBay acct under the new Paypal?
2. Can I set up another eBay acct on my wife's Paypal?
3. I have multiple bank accounts through my business...should I set up multiple paypal accts. on all of these even though my EIN would be the same?

If you're in my shoes what do you do next? Or is there something I've failed at that you notice? I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%

Hey..What I would do is have 2 ebay accounts for every paypal account that you have. That way you have a lot of accounts in case one goes down..I would have each paypal account on a different user account on your computer..And if you have multiple bank accounts that is great..you can create a different paypal for each one..