New Stealther.. A few questions...Sorry to bother.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default New Stealther.. A few questions...Sorry to bother..

Guys, first of all, thank you for such a wonderful forum and an opportunity to get back on Ebay again!

I am a new Stealther so I am begging you to answer a few questiohns that I have.. if you help me with that i would really appreciate...

I've been on Ebay and PayPal since 2003... I ended up having more than 300 feedbacks but last summer I found out about iOffer: An easier way to buy and sell!, started selling things and after about 10 suspensions or more I lost my account forever (or for 12 months, as Ebay emailed me) ..

After I read a book I am ready to open new PayPal and eBay Stealth accounts..Can you help me with the following, please?

1) May I use my mother's info to create new Ebay and PayPal stealth accounts. The problem is she lives with me, so, we have the same shipping address tat I used with my old Ebay and PayPal accounts? She also has the same last name...will I be suspended?

2) I have Optimum cable services...Although I pay for my Internet I don't use it as the modem has some problems and I don't have time to schedule an appointment with them...Can i change my IP using wifi and connecting to other available wireless networks in my buildings (one or two is available)???

3) What to do with my old PayPal account? Do i need it?
Actually, I have a Paypal business Debit card linked to it so that I can withdraw money....

4) Is it worth buying brand-new Stealth accounts that people sell here if my items are VeRo and I am allowed to sell 5 items per month and there is a chance of being blocked or suspended?

5) If I open a new Chase checking account and then my PayPal account gets suspended will I be able to use the same checking account in order to open new stealth accounts or should i get a prepaid Wallmart gift/debit card?

That's all I think...I really appreciate your help in advance...I am sorry for taking your time..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

1) May I use my mother's info to create new Ebay and PayPal stealth accounts. The problem is she lives with me, so, we have the same shipping address tat I used with my old Ebay and PayPal accounts? She also has the same last name...will I be suspended?

Yes you will be suspended.

2) I have Optimum cable services...Although I pay for my Internet I don't use it as the modem has some problems and I don't have time to schedule an appointment with them...Can i change my IP using wifi and connecting to other available wireless networks in my buildings (one or two is available)???

The problem with using other wireless connections is that they could be using ebay/paypal as well.

Actually, I have a Paypal business Debit card linked to it so that I can withdraw money....

Keep your old account if it is in good standing. Or if it is limited, try to lift the limit and let the account rest if you can.

4) Is it worth buying brand-new Stealth accounts that people sell here if my items are VeRo and I am allowed to sell 5 items per month and there is a chance of being blocked or suspended?

I never buy accounts because they are so easy to create.

5) If I open a new Chase checking account and then my PayPal account gets suspended will I be able to use the same checking account in order to open new stealth accounts or should i get a prepaid Wallmart gift/debit card?

No you can't use the same bank account. I like the walmart gift/debit card, because you can use it for the bank account as well as a credit card.

Last edited by philly387; 03-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to philly387 For This Useful Post:
ptenchick (03-16-2010)
Old 03-16-2010

Longevity: 82%

walmart gift/debit card? Can I order it online? How to withdraw $$? Need SSN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post

Yes you will be suspended.

The problem with using other wireless connections is that they could be using ebay/paypal as well.

Keep your old account if it is in good standing. Or if it is limited, try to lift the limit and let the account rest if you can.

I never buy accounts because they are so easy to create.

No you can't use the same bank account. I like the walmart gift/debit card, because you can use it for the bank account as well as a credit card.
Old 03-16-2010

Longevity: 82%

Monthly Maintenance Fee $3.00

It is the same as green dot card. Direct deposit.
Old 03-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
Monthly Maintenance Fee $3.00

It is the same as green dot card. Direct deposit.
That's the Walmart Prepaid Visa card + Walmart virtual bank account (with an account # and routing # as well).

However, for some people it works for others it doesn't..Just read another thread on it...
Old 03-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

It works all the time as long as you setup the ebay and paypal accounts correctly.