eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   When adding a Debit/Credit Card through paypal?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/17818-when-adding-debit-credit-card-through-paypal.html)

WJC05 04-14-2010 04:57 PM

When adding a Debit/Credit Card through paypal??

What information must match my paypal account? I read this before but couldnt find it again. Seems to me like the zip had to match, but Im pretty sure there was more..

Thanks in Advance..

cardfelon 04-14-2010 06:31 PM

The information on for the card such as name needs to match for sure. If your setting up a Stealth Account I would recommend that the billing address on the card match the address you used when you set up the actual Paypal account

WJC05 04-14-2010 08:32 PM

Just for future reference if anyone is searching on this topic, I passed it with same last name, street number same only, and proper zip code.. First name and street name was different...

Jay D83 04-18-2010 09:48 AM

lol I've passed with different EVERYTHING except zip, card number and CVV. This works everywhere else you shop too. The names don't have to match, the street address doesn't have to match, and expiration doesn't either. Most retailers only check the number, CVV code and zip.

stealthpirate 04-18-2010 11:25 AM

I don't understand why I can verify paypal accounts with Vanilla Visa cards but then tried to add a new $50 vanilla Visa card to my paypal account and it gave me this

"Your credit or debit card has not been added since your card issuer does not allow checking the card's billing address. Please enter a different card number. If you have further questions, please contact the business that issued your card"

My account is not limited. Just like to add a Vanilla visa vcc to buy things. Looked up in the forums and found 1 thread with someone else mentioning this message and no one responded. Someone suggested to wait an hour after registering the card to the paypal account. It was 3 days between registering before trying to link the card to paypal through the "add or edit credit card" tab. What do you do to add vcc to your accounts and what did I do wrong? Thanks

WJC05 04-18-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay D83 (Post 133857)
lol I've passed with different EVERYTHING except zip, card number and CVV. This works everywhere else you shop too. The names don't have to match, the street address doesn't have to match, and expiration doesn't either. Most retailers only check the number, CVV code and zip.

Thats good to know.. I was just trying to get by with as little information as possible and still making sure it worked.. Ill have to try this next time..

WJC05 04-18-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthpirate (Post 133864)
I don't understand why I can verify paypal accounts with Vanilla Visa cards but then tried to add a new $50 vanilla Visa card to my paypal account and it gave me this

"Your credit or debit card has not been added since your card issuer does not allow checking the card's billing address. Please enter a different card number. If you have further questions, please contact the business that issued your card"

My account is not limited. Just like to add a Vanilla visa vcc to buy things. Looked up in the forums and found 1 thread with someone else mentioning this message and no one responded. Someone suggested to wait an hour after registering the card to the paypal account. It was 3 days between registering before trying to link the card to paypal through the "add or edit credit card" tab. What do you do to add vcc to your accounts and what did I do wrong? Thanks

Did you go into their website and add a name and address onto the card??

oge 04-18-2010 05:00 PM

Yes I had this problem as well. I usually have to re-add the address to the vanilla visa while I am adding it to PayPal. Try that and see if it works.

stealthpirate 04-19-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WJC05 (Post 133888)
Did you go into their website and add a name and address onto the card??

Yes of course, thanks for asking. Anyone else get that message

Account is already verified and I have two cards on it. Trying to attach a third pre-paid Vanilla Visa that is not re-loadable.

stealthpirate 04-19-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oge (Post 133926)
Yes I had this problem as well. I usually have to re-add the address to the vanilla visa while I am adding it to PayPal. Try that and see if it works.

I re-add the address several times but they still give me the message that my card doesn't provide an address. It has my stealth address in the registered section on vanilla visa also checked where you can re-order the card and same thing. Only difference is vanilla visa doesn't let me write #99 for example (for apt number). I can only write 99. On my Paypal it is #99. I'm sure that doesn't matter. I never tried to add a vanilla visa card to a PayPal unless I was verifiying the account or lifiting limits.

Anyone else add vanilla visa cards when account is already verified and limits are already lifted????????????????????????

lagoonclub 11-17-2010 03:24 AM

Currently having the same problem, searched all over.

It seems, when you open a new PP, you can use vanilla visa to verify and lift limit.

However, if you ever try to add a 2nd vanilla visa, you get an error that says:

My stealth PP was just limited for withdrawing, sent in invoice, supplier contact info, etc.

One of the requirements is to confirm location. I click it, and it wants me to add a 2nd CC. I assume it is going to use my billing address to confirm my location.

I attempted to use another vanilla visa and it didn't work.

Can anyone help me/provide me with a VCC that will work on my limited PP to verify my "billing address."