How long will it last? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Question How long will it last?

If I create an eBay and PayPal account using a relative's information (SS #, address, phone, etc.) with a pre-paid debit card to verify ... and then I add my personal bank account to withdraw funds ... how long will the accounts last?

Assuming I do everything correctly ... take care of my customers, get positive feedback, etc. Is it possible for the accounts to last for a very long time?

I want to become a power-seller. Many people achieve this so I'd have to believe it is possible?

Please let me know what you think -- thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

If you are using your relatives information with their permission that is a good start. Have you read the stealth guide yet?? If not I would suggest doing so because you don't want to screw up a good account with legit info. I would assume you found this forum because you got suspended by Ebay. If you read the guide and follow it exactly and don't try anything crazy with your new account like trying to make $20,000 the first month it is very possible for the account to last a long long time. Best of luck to you!
Old 05-22-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

You shouldn't have any problems at all. Be sure and learn all you can via reading everything on the forum or get the Stealth Book so you don't make any mistakes along the way and waste that account.

FYI: Don't volunteer the SS# until its asked for at some point.

Welcome to the forum! And Good Luck!
Old 05-22-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I concur with TheyGotMeToo.

Be wise. Good Luck. Welcome to the forum.
Old 05-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Thank you all. This seems like a great forum with a lot of nice people.

Yeah, my account was suspended. And in the interest of full disclosure, I do not have permission from my relative, however I have all of her information. My thinking is she'll never have to know. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Times are tough.

I have purchased the stealth guide and my biggest question mark is where to get the pre-paid debit card for verification purposes. The guide does not guarantee any of its recommendations will work so I'm doing my due diligence now.

I'm also thinking of opening up my own on-line store and using other auction sites like ebid. I'm all about multiple streams of income, especially now that I have no streams of income
Old 05-22-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics330 View Post
Thank you all. This seems like a great forum with a lot of nice people.

Yeah, my account was suspended. And in the interest of full disclosure, I do not have permission from my relative, however I have all of her information. My thinking is she'll never have to know. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Times are tough.

I have purchased the stealth guide and my biggest question mark is where to get the pre-paid debit card for verification purposes. The guide does not guarantee any of its recommendations will work so I'm doing my due diligence now.

I'm also thinking of opening up my own on-line store and using other auction sites like ebid. I'm all about multiple streams of income, especially now that I have no streams of income
wow..to an extent ya you gotta do what you gotta do,but thats just plain scumbagish stuff right there,i mean using a family/friends info without there consent is beyond shady,i hope yer accounts last 5 days if you proceed with this
Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sounded great until you threw in the clanger about the lack of knowledge of the relative. For your sake and mine dont' go there. EVER.
You'll come back to the forum crying and that'll upset me.

However if you prepare this carefully, you will succeed. There are quite a few of us who got back on ebay & going well without borrowing ssn
Old 05-22-2010
Threadstarter  

I understand. I'm not proud of it. But as long as I do things right, what's the harm? My relative will not have to find out.

The bottom line is you need a SSN. These stealth accounts will work for a little while but eventually you're going to have to furnish the social, so at this point I see no other play.
Old 05-23-2010
Vicvelcro

You don't need an SSN.

Don't use an SSN that belongs to another person without their consent. You screw something up and you could ruin that person's credit, ruin their ability to legitimately used ebay and paypal in the future, and get yourself in a lot of legal trouble.

Find another way or get their consent.
Old 05-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

You're NOT seeing any other play because you do not want to see it. You are grasping at the quickest fast fix.

On record, you are taking a risk by using an SSN without permission. Go think about it and consider options. One I would suggest would mean I'd need to ban myself
Old 05-23-2010
Vicvelcro

Crackheads need not apply. Heh.
Old 05-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your advice. After thinking about it, I am going to talk to my relative. In fact I'm hoping she'll work with me and I'm sure she will.

I think eBay sucks and it bans good people for stupid reasons, so even though my intentions may be for the best, things could still mess up.

All I want is one lasting account -- is that too much to ask? I would think eBay would do everything possible to keep their sellers, no? It would seem to me that they'd benefit.

Oh well. We'll see what happens. Thanks for all your advice.
Old 05-23-2010
Vicvelcro

Good plan.

Quote:
Thank you all for your advice. After thinking about it, I am going to talk to my relative. In fact I'm hoping she'll work with me and I'm sure she will.

Your thinking is based on sense and logic. They do not think in that manner. You must think like the enemy to understand and defeat the enemy.

Quote:
I think eBay sucks and it bans good people for stupid reasons, so even though my intentions may be for the best, things could still mess up.

All I want is one lasting account -- is that too much to ask? I would think eBay would do everything possible to keep their sellers, no? It would seem to me that they'd benefit.

It is very nice to have a lasting account, but many people discover that it is rare to achieve this goal. I suggest you plan for the worst while acting for the best.
Old 05-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Of course it's not too much to ask to have a lasting account. One thing this forum will help you achieve this. Now sometimes I might be a little OTT (shut up 'velcro) but it's to try to help any user succeed.
Old 05-24-2010
Vicvelcro