CC-Now INvoicing... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-16-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default CC-Now INvoicing...

HI- IN the Members only area--
Just to share a very important tool for us Entrepreneurs..
When you have an off sale /off ebay sale- you can send your customers a direct ccnow invoice for the dollar amt..
You would need an ebay item number for the invoicing, or an overstock item number....
Fill in the dollar amt- the customers email where the bill is to go,
fill in the item number, fill in the site where your item is, i.e. ebay or overstock- hit send--

Youve just direct invoiced for ANYTHING-- (just keep in mind the 4.99%fee, and the 2 week wait)-- BUT, Ive used for 7 off sales in past 2 weeks- all went through fine, had no other way to do unless you have a Terminal in your house.... (PS_ IF you cannot READ B-E-T-W-E-E-N the lines here, PM me)... Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Good stuff ebayhateluv, have you tried MerchantPlus yet?
Old 01-02-2008

Can you accept PayPal with MerchantPlus?
Old 01-12-2008

Longevity: 94%

From what I've seen you can not accept PayPal with MerchantPlus. The only way I know to accept PayPal is through CCNow.com (you can accept PayPal through them without actually having a PayPal account).
Old 01-12-2008
Threadstarter  

HI- not familiar with merchant plus.. but ccnow- yes, they take all th ePaypal you ccan give them, they run through their aVS/ SEcurity system, then send you an email ok to ship--takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours,, depends on how busy they are and how risky the pyt is.. (I have noticed amts over $100 + being shipped overseas--sometimes sits in batch processing for over a day--then they either cancel the order (for your sake)- or approve it.. Then, they pay you in 15 days, (the 1st and 15th of the month)..i ran $25-26,000 through ccnow over the holidays, got paid jan1, deposited like clock work.. I like the savings effect.. its there-boom! (no fear of limitations)
Old 01-12-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- not familiar with merchant plus.. but ccnow- yes, they take all th ePaypal you ccan give them, they run through their aVS/ SEcurity system, then send you an email ok to ship--takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours,, depends on how busy they are and how risky the pyt is.. (I have noticed amts over $100 + being shipped overseas--sometimes sits in batch processing for over a day--then they either cancel the order (for your sake)- or approve it.. Then, they pay you in 15 days, (the 1st and 15th of the month)..i ran $25-26,000 through ccnow over the holidays, got paid jan1, deposited like clock work.. I like the savings effect.. its there-boom! (no fear of limitations)
I am going back and forth from MerchantPlus (MP) to CCNow. MP is capable of fully automating the invoices (Listing via Auctiva, using Authorize.net, taking payments through MP). Is CCNow capable of automating invoices? I was thinking it might be able to use CartManager but have yet to confirm this. Any input?
Old 01-12-2008
Threadstarter  

HI- I really cant say- I do not know how to do it.. They do have a cart, and they do have auto invoicing, but from what i read- you must input your items,
i.e. if you sell say 10 items all the time--add those to the ccnow console, then it will somehow generate an automatic invoice..
I can copy/paste an invoice to a customer in less than 60 seconds, keep the ccnow screen min, then the ebay screen min, and then your email acct screen opened, all at the same time..