eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Bank account for verifying paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/20249-bank-account-verifying-paypal.html)

da5543 07-10-2010 10:19 PM

Bank account for verifying paypal

Hi there, I recently got suspended from ebay and trying to find way to get around. I created new account using the guide lines given. But I am not able to get how I can link my paypal account to bank. Will bank create new account on my new name.

Also does the name on the bank account matter. I mean will they check owner of the account or just number. I have account with bank that I never used so just wondering if I can use that. One more question these bank account has to be business account or personal will go.

thanks guys in advance. Really appreciate your help.

creznor 07-13-2010 02:45 AM

The name on the bank account won't matter, Paypal only checks the account number. This is an advantage when it comes to stealth.

hardtobelegit 07-19-2010 10:19 PM

Really? This I did not know. This will help me out immensely. I was wondering about using children's info to set up eBay and Paypal accounts. Seems like that would be a problem when the paypal account gets limited. The snag I have hit was the bank and credit card info. Every site I try to obtain credit and debit cards fall through because of the new federal guidelines requiring ssn and dob match. Anyone know a way of obtaining bank accounts for underage children?

hardtobelegit 07-19-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creznor (Post 150680)
The name on the bank account won't matter, Paypal only checks the account number. This is an advantage when it comes to stealth.

Let me get this straight. Say John Doe is the suspended user from eBay and Paypal limited and Jane Doe is the new eBay and Paypal account user. I can use the name of John Doe (with an already limited paypal and suspended eBay account) to obtain a new debit card/bank account with John Doe's suspended acct info like address, phone number etc. And because paypal only pays attention to bank account number the name and all other personal info associated with the bank account is not required? Then use the bank account and routing # from John Doe's new banking info on Jane Doe's paypal account with address info completely different from John Doe!?! That would be friggin awesome. Please confirm this for me.:-)

newtools 07-19-2010 10:52 PM

paypal does not see the actual name on the acct. it just verifies that it's a real acct. using the routing # and acct number. Just make sure the bank you are using will allow incoming transfers not under you name since you have to use real info. for your bank acct.
If not you will have to use a name variation close enough to your real name so the bank you are using will accept the withdrawal transfers.

hardtobelegit 07-20-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtools (Post 152082)
paypal does not see the actual name on the acct. it just verifies that it's a real acct. using the routing # and acct number. Just make sure the bank you are using will allow incoming transfers not under you name since you have to use real info. for your bank acct.
If not you will have to use a name variation close enough to your real name so the bank you are using will accept the withdrawal transfers.

I don't understand your wording? Make sure the bank will allow incoming transfers from a name different from the name on the actual bank account? So if the name on the Paypal is Justbeme Jones and the name on the bank account is Whoareyou Harris when paypal sends money or I withdraw to the bank account, this info must match or at least be a similar variation in order to go through?? So the earlier info about the name not mattering is debunked? Or does this vary from bank to bank?

healthnut88 07-20-2010 01:06 AM

The Stealth Guide explains every detail of what you are asking. It will get you up and running in no time at all......the correct way.