First time getting suspended MC021 & MC067... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default First time getting suspended MC021 & MC067...

Alright well technically this is my second time getting suspended but the first one was over 4 years ago and it wasn't meant for business so I didn't really care. Now though it's a bit serious. Here are some details:

MC021
"Hello #$%%%%% ((&$(^$&(*$),

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H62711"

The MC067 were just basically listing removals for a lot of different items that have already ended and all the current listings I had up. It doesn't exactly say WHY I was suspended though. I had perfect 100% feedback and nearly 5 star DSRs and no refunds.

I had two accounts under the same Paypal and I was selling on both of them. These two accounts are the ones that got suspended today. One account had a couple MC019 VeRO take downs and was currently waiting out the 30 day suspension. The other account had zero violations and I was selling on it than today out of the blue both got suspended. I never had problems selling on the other account while the other one was waiting out a temp suspension though. I was selling on this account while the other one was on the 7-day suspension with no problems. I don't understand why they would decide to suspend it now.

Anyone have experience fighting this? I have all my real info attached to these accounts how can I appeal the best way? I would rather not do something stupid and ruin my chances for appealing forever. What would be the best way to go about getting these accounts reinstated?

-Albert Einstein
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-18-2010
Trimptop

Longevity: 0%

Yeah, I got the same damn suspension yesterday myself!
Meanwhile, they won't tell me why I was suspended?!
Old 07-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Welcome to the Club,

No Chance at winning, Do Not Waste you Time and Effort.
Time to Get the Next Account Up to the Plate
Old 07-18-2010
Trimptop

Longevity: 0%

They suck, I am figuring that it's a waste of time now. I'm just pissed off that they are sending emails to all of my buyers from the past month to file a claim against me to get their money back, meanwhile they have the product already & have left me Positive Feedback. I just love how Ebay is advising buyers to steal from sellers, ugh!!
Old 07-18-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Welcome to the Club,

No Chance at winning, Do Not Waste you Time and Effort.
Time to Get the Next Account Up to the Plate
That doesn't sound too good...

How do you know?

I'd like to at least try. What is the best way to go about reinstating an account or at least trying to? E-mailing customer service just sounds like it wouldn't do justice.

-Albert Einstein
Old 07-18-2010

Longevity: 80%

I agree with above, It's just a waste of time and nerves. eBay will not tell anything useful about your case. Just put your time in creating a new account.
Old 07-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
That doesn't sound too good...

How do you know?

I'd like to at least try. What is the best way to go about reinstating an account or at least trying to? E-mailing customer service just sounds like it wouldn't do justice.
I wish I had a Dime Everytime it has happened to Me over the Last 8 years, the Result is Always the Same, thats how I know.

You can try though, The Worst thing that could happen is that you will Lose, and you are already Prepared for that just by reading these Various Posts Here in this thread.
Old 07-21-2010

Longevity: 83%

I would agree with slapped use your time to just create another account and move on.

If you got extra time try...but im afraid its probably a waste of time.