How To Get $$ Our Of Your PayPal ACCT - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default How To Get $$ Our Of Your PayPal ACCT

New Trickery against the evil giants!

So if you are like a lot of folks here, you may initially get quite a bit of money in the ole paypal account before you are able to switch over to a merchant acct --- you almost have to now to not be suspcicious. Ok, so lets say you have $400 in your paypal acct and it is only like 2-3 weeks old. DO NOT withdrawal to checking DO NOT request a check DO NOT use the paypal viritual card (That plug in better not be in your browser or you're toast!)

Here are some ways to get it out!
1)Buy gift cards on eBay and pay with paypal! You can get $50 gift cards for anywhere from $30 to $50

Ok, so you do that and let's say you get BP and Crackerbarrel cards, so now your at $300 left

2) Search for Gold Scrap! Just type it in eBay --- ton of it on there. Buy some gold scrap ---lets say you buy 24grams of 14K gold scrap at $300 ----- you pay with paypal and now your accoutn is empty!! YEA!!! Go to a website like USGoldBuyers and you can call them and sell it to them!! They send FedEx the same day to pick it up (this is after you have the eBay seller ship it to you...you may have to have USPS mail forwarding set up to make sure you get it). At their current rates, the 24grams of 14K gold would fetch you $400!! Not bad, you even made a $100 profit on it!! They will send you the money the next day -- you can choose western union, wire, company check (They offer paypal, but that would be stupid of you to do...kind of defeat the whole purpose).

Anyways, I've done both of the above and they work out great! I highly recommend USGoldBuyers --- They do pay the next day after they have FedEx pick it up. ****CAUTION, make sure you either have USPS mail forwarding set up for the address that is on your paypal account if it is not really yours or you email the seller with another address...you dont want your gold going to someone else!

Hope this helps!

Remeber, in these uncertain eBay days, we have to resort to unorthodox ways!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2008
Executive [VIP]

Once again, BRAVO!!
Old 01-23-2008
Threadstarter  

Oh, one more thing---if you are concerned that if you get a seller to send to another address that is not on paypal that they might use paypal to print your shipping label, what you do is tell them that you want them to use Fedex as fedex isn't offered in the paypal shipping! This way they will send it to the address you want, and paypal willl never know that is the address it is going to!
Old 01-25-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Great, let's see how long it takes now for Paypal to ban FedEx for shipping after they read this.

I'm mostly joking, but would you believe I would not be surprised if they do this?
Old 01-25-2008
MU

Wait a second MrJosh.. I think they CAN put FedEx as an option as long as they check "Other" in the list of shipping options and they put "FedEx" in the field for name of shipping company. Suddenly I recall that I even did that once myself.
Old 01-25-2008

If I've got a CCnow account, can I pay myself from my paypal account? What happen if the paypal account is limited after I send the payment to CCnow, do they reversed it? Thanx a lot in advance!
Old 01-25-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- If ccnow recognizes you as the buyer + seller you may have probs..
+ if ppal recognizes same thing..
-- as for a chargeback , out of ccnow- i dont believe so, once ccnow obtains an authorization code + theres no fraud involved..
Old 01-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- If ccnow recognizes you as the buyer + seller you may have probs..
+ if ppal recognizes same thing..
-- as for a chargeback , out of ccnow- i dont believe so, once ccnow obtains an authorization code + theres no fraud involved..
It's because normally I send buyers a CCnow invoice but some retard paid me through Paypal even if I clearly stated in my auctions that I will send them an invoice a few hours after the end of the auction using CCnow... So I've got money in a paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ informations and I'm looking for a way to cash out without being limited. Any ideas? (my paypal addresse is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one so I can't buy anything on ebay with it)
Old 01-25-2008

Longevity: 95%

They have to CANCEL that .. have them resend to you. I always tell them,,
'I am sorry, it was an Ebay/Paypal glitch"
Old 01-25-2008
MU

That's always been one of my pet peeves with CCNow.. You could put it in big bold letters at the top of your auction for the buyer to wait for an invoice, and sure as ever a couple of retards would always do a straight Paypal payment anyway. You'd think we were trying to teach them quantum mechanics or something..?
Old 06-11-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawash View Post
That's always been one of my pet peeves with CCNow.. You could put it in big bold letters at the top of your auction for the buyer to wait for an invoice, and sure as ever a couple of retards would always do a straight Paypal payment anyway. You'd think we were trying to teach them quantum mechanics or something..?
I have the exact same problem, no matter what email i send they will rarely pay with ccnow. Also, I had to refund a customer who had paid with ccnow and i noticed that ccnow, keeps the fees
It is not like paypal where they refund the fees too.
Old 06-11-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

would it work in canada too? Still trying to find ways to safely withdraw money here