Help please: - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Help please:

Did any figure out a way to beat VERO? It seems like they randomly pick items and report it. What should you say in your listing to get them to get off your back?

One day you are safe and the next you are limited or suspended. It's very frustrating me you have to pay rent and the bills continuously rolling in with a horrible economy that doesn't help any.

We all need to figure out something to stop this BS! The company are getting paid thousands daily so what do they really care if people sale their products here and there. It's tough times and people just dont give a dam about you and what you are going on.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sure have! Mine is full proof! Never get a listing pulled, make lots of money and be happy on ebay. The secret is,

wait for it

it's surprising

may amaze you

and the answer is

DONT SELL foo-foos™

Amazingly simple should you decide to think about it. Of course it means you might need to look, work and find a good item. Dont give me any garbage about the economy makes you do it. You do it because you like to make a quick buck. ffs
Old 10-16-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Sure have! Mine is full proof! Never get a listing pulled, make lots of money and be happy on ebay. The secret is,

wait for it

it's surprising

may amaze you

and the answer is

DONT SELL foo-foos™

Amazingly simple should you decide to think about it. Of course it means you might need to look, work and find a good item. Dont give me any garbage about the economy makes you do it. You do it because you like to make a quick buck. ffs
the economy does make me do it. and im proud to do it
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

I always laugh when these guys go we and us... I'm not having any problems.
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 82%

Find non-policed VeRO items, they are out there, you just have to look hard enough. Just because a brand name or trademark is listed as VeRO does not mean they are enforced! It took me two accounts that went through 6 VeRO violations and suspensions to find just one JUST ONE extremely profitable VeRO item that NEVER GETS PULLED.

And there are of course branded items that are not VeRO at all. It took some time and dedication to find those as well. To date, not including DVDs, I have found three branded/trademarked products THAT NEVER GET TAKEN DOWN. And each of those brands have plenty of variations to choose from, so my supply is not limited. It's hard to find though...really hard.

I would try and find more, but I hate risking accounts just to find out if items are policed. There are some items that you can sell on weekends that never get pulled either. I'll give you one example, Phiten Titanium necklaces. I sell these on WEEKENDS only and never get the pull. However, try selling them on a weekday with Buy it Now option and they will be gone within 24 hours. Go ahead and take Phiten, I could care less about my competition from them, you can make a decent profit selling them as well.

That's just one example. Phiten can't even compare to the other three brands I mentioned. Imagine how many other items are out there that are safe to sell that we just don't know about, you just have to look and research.

-Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-16-2010), HowYaLivin (10-17-2010)
Old 10-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
and the answer is

DONT SELL foo-foos™
Love the TM.
Old 10-16-2010

Longevity: 91%

Takes a big set of STONES to admit you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗...Wow, and proud of it...The ones who knowingly sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ make life difficult for those of us who don't...Some people wonder why eBay is so vigilant about phakes and suspends people willy nilly sometimes...

Am I the only who really feels like this? Really?
The Following User Says Thank You to rcdrivertim For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-16-2010)
Old 10-17-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdrivertim View Post
Takes a big set of STONES to admit you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗...Wow, and proud of it...The ones who knowingly sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ make life difficult for those of us who don't...Some people wonder why eBay is so vigilant about phakes and suspends people willy nilly sometimes...

Am I the only who really feels like this? Really?
lol, check your car parts even though the car was made in usa, wonder where they come from.
Old 10-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

Enough said from ABOVE!^^^^^^^^^^^^

Listen to your elders!

waterproof..
Old 10-17-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%
Default Get this!

It's not about me being proud of selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗!

When you look at Ebay it's an online flea market and at times you lose money or just simply break even. Products are worth close to $200 dollars and people only bid up to $45-$55 for it. How the heck are you going to make money off of the item? I mean really think about it.

That is right I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items... and no I'm not 100% proud of it but the same the system screwed us over I am going to get mine that is the bottom line. You have to watch out for number "1"
Old 10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdude View Post
It's not about me being proud of selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗!

When you look at Ebay it's an online flea market and at times you lose money or just simply break even. Products are worth close to $200 dollars and people only bid up to $45-$55 for it. How the heck are you going to make money off of the item? I mean really think about it.

That is right I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items... and no I'm not 100% proud of it but the same the system screwed us over I am going to get mine that is the bottom line. You have to watch out for number "1"
If you cannot make money on something you sell, here's an idea, DON'T sell it...Find another product to sell...In your way of thinking, and some others here, it is ok to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ to people who expect real items...The ⊗⊗⊗⊗ are of crap quality and if they try to get manufacturer support they tell them the item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗...

How pissed would you be if you got a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ when you expected real? What if your wife/girlfriend paid top dollar for a purse and got some POS downtown Los Angeles ⊗⊗⊗⊗ purse that falls apart in a month or so? Everyone wants to make a buck but, doesn't want to earn it honestly...

Maybe I am old school but, knowingly selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ makes you a criminal...Then you complain about eBay? lol Really? Seriously really? I'm sure the flaming will start now but, I am allowed my opinion, as you are yours...

The Following User Says Thank You to rcdrivertim For This Useful Post:
pod (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
lol, check your car parts even though the car was made in usa, wonder where they come from.
Really, that's your response to knowingly selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗? I'm sorry, I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man/woman
Closed Thread