eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Address to use? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/23868-address-use.html)

ggxxac 10-17-2010 08:27 PM

Address to use?

Hi all,

I'm going to start doing my first stealth account but not sure which address to use. Some say use variation of real address but others say this similarity with the real address is not a good idea. Some say use any address, but I don't want to use someone else's real addreess, and some are saying don't use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address because eBay/PayPal can find out it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Please advise.

Regards,

lakeman 10-17-2010 08:52 PM

That's a decision you will have to make. If you're just going to make one account, I'd go with a variation of your real address. But it's up to you. :peace:

ggxxac 10-18-2010 07:19 PM

OK I've used a variation address/variation name and this will be a seller account.

What if I need buying accounts as well? Obviously I need items to reach to my real address but my real address is already banned - what do you suggest? I can only imagine if I create an eBay account now with the same real address, it will just go shut down straight away. By doing this I'm also worried alarms will be raised and prompt eBay to do further checks, and the worst thing that could happen is they find my seller account.

The only thing that links my selling and buying accounts is the name/address similarities.
I already created them under different IPs, different Windows profiles, different Paypal accounts, different bank cards, different phone numbers.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

lakeman 10-18-2010 07:55 PM

You need to make an account just for buying with your real info. Make sure to use separate user accounts. eBay won't suspend it, if you only buy with it.

ggxxac 10-20-2010 05:20 PM

OK thank you.

Right, so currently i have a seller ebay account with these details:

Variation of real name
Variation of real address
⊗⊗⊗⊗ D.O.B.

Got a Paypal account, has the following details:
Variation of real name
Variation of real address

Question 1: Linked to my bank account with real details obviously, but is a bank account not used before so should be OK because PayPal only monitor the card number? (which is different)

Question 2: Trying to get Verified in PayPal now, but one of the things it asks for is D.O.B. - should I just put the same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ D.O.B. I put in on eBay?