eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Hot Items??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/24941-hot-items.html)

Paddymac 11-16-2010 08:49 AM

Hot Items???

anyone got any tips for hot sellers on ebay/amazon?
something I can make a living wage on?

Paddymac 11-16-2010 10:05 AM

OK, I have been reading around on the forum and thinking about it, yes my question was stupid!!!!!
I am not looking for any secrets and my reasons for asking are genuine, due to a change in family health status I now need to work from home but obviously I need an income.
As all of my cash is tied up in the frozen paypals,I am a bit stuck and was looking for reliable dropship items to get the ball rolling.
Any genuine advice greatly appreciated........................

Axcend 11-16-2010 10:20 AM

as has been said in many previous posts:

find a niche.

selling vero will get you banned quickly and your money will be forced into a hold on ebay. There really is no "quick" way to make cash on amazon as they have crazy seller limits and you have to build up acccounts.

really when it comes down to it: you reap what you sow.

you can put a whole lot of work in and watch it blossom, but you can't just instantly become rich. I would suggest just start with whatever you can find and continuously search for new products to sell, start up a couple of niche websites or seller accounts. anything is better than nothing.

123 11-16-2010 01:06 PM

A good drop shipper is rare to find, most are horrible and will get you a lot of complaints. As for which items to sell look at what you yourself like to buy or items you yourself have noticed are selling a lot lately. Then do the research and look for reliable suppliers.

Axcend 11-16-2010 01:11 PM

oh yeah I forgot to add: NEVER DROP SHIP. thats by far the quickest way to get any account destroyed by negative feedback. It's worth the extra $$$ in priority mail postage so you can inspect the item yourself before sending. when people see stuff coming from china, they don't like it. and if you want to drop ship from anywhere else, you usually have to pay loads of money and/or have a resell license

MtnDew 11-16-2010 06:17 PM

just be ready to lose some shipments as well...then getting bad products is the worse. :)

its not an easy start or for that matter easy at all at times...but if you keep trying and find your "niche" things go good but always pitfalls. dont break a laptop like me!!!! :)

frustration is part of the process. took me alot of bad crap and money down the drain to find something i could use. always looking though you kinda have to

Markk 11-16-2010 08:17 PM

Use Terpeak.com - Think of a niche then search in the last 30 days, look at sell through rate (Aim: +60%) and number fo items sold (Aim: 1000+). When you see something thats good, check out wholsesale prices and ebay prices and if the profits look good enough start digging deeper. Thats how I used to find my niches.

Paddymac 11-17-2010 05:39 AM

Thanks a lot for the advice folks, you could have told me to ***off!!
I will sign up to terapeak and steer clear of dropshipping. I dont mind putting time and effort in to it, I am not looking for a free ride, I just need more flexibility with my working day.