eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   PLEASE Help! Ebay wont validate any address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/25759-please-help-ebay-wont-validate-any-address.html)

ar_123 12-06-2010 04:21 PM

PLEASE Help! Ebay wont validate any address

1 Attachment(s)
OK,

I'm trying to make stealth US ebays, after first listing I keep getting an MC010,before creating a seller account ebay validates the address, I signed up to peoplefinders.co.uk and am using peoples real details to make accounts with (not to run up a debt for them, just to pass this validation!), I use all the real details including their real phone number (I cant validate that but just doing it as a test) and every time regardless of who I do it to it comes up with the screen in the attachment, this screen comes up when it cant validate details, I figured if you get this screen you will get an MC010 so they can validate your details over the phone buy asking public record questions.

Better attachment picture: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

What should I do.

How to you guys not run into this problem with MC010.

Thanks.

rsot 12-06-2010 04:25 PM

How fast are you selling on the account? That might be the issue.

ar_123 12-06-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 187919)
How fast are you selling on the account? That might be the issue.

I cant sell anything MC010 ALWAYS comes in 7 minutes after listing, always!

It must be because they cant validate the address.

I list as soon as I make the account, just something for a few bucks, they would never suspend someone for that, loads of people signup to ebay just to sell something.

Im in the UK and using private proxies as well.

isitworththestress 12-06-2010 04:55 PM

What is happening when you go on to IP check pages like what is my IP, are they recognizing you are using a proxy?

Imback2010 12-06-2010 05:03 PM

Yes You are listing way too fast and it might even happen after 30 days and the proxies are easily detectable by ebay , I think they have stepped it up a since 6 months ago

ar_123 12-06-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imback2010 (Post 187931)
Yes You are listing way too fast and it might even happen after 30 days and the proxies are easily detectable by ebay , I think they have stepped it up a since 6 months ago

The IP sites don't detect the proxy, im using a unique private proxy that I paid for.

But how is listing right away too fast? I mean loads of people must register on eBay just to sell something, im having this issue because eBay can't validate the address I put in, I can't figure out why though.

holymoly 12-06-2010 05:47 PM

eBay did step up on the proxy detection DEFINATELY. Had some privates that worked back then...DON'T NOW!

Also, you are listing WAY too fast and the proxies are the problem...

You need ELITE PROXIES. Check out Blackhatworld

BlackberryGuy 12-07-2010 09:26 PM

As the attach picture, I have the same with about 3 account. Just re type the same information again and click continue. It will pop up one more time and need do it the same. This step take about 1-2 min to go to next page.

I don't used real information (real address and last name, different first name and phone number)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ar_123 (Post 187918)
OK,

I'm trying to make stealth US ebays, after first listing I keep getting an MC010,before creating a seller account ebay validates the address, I signed up to peoplefinders.co.uk and am using peoples real details to make accounts with (not to run up a debt for them, just to pass this validation!), I use all the real details including their real phone number (I cant validate that but just doing it as a test) and every time regardless of who I do it to it comes up with the screen in the attachment, this screen comes up when it cant validate details, I figured if you get this screen you will get an MC010 so they can validate your details over the phone buy asking public record questions.

Better attachment picture: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

What should I do.

How to you guys not run into this problem with MC010.

Thanks.