Debit Cards, Bank Accounts and paypal, ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Debit Cards, Bank Accounts and paypal, ebay

Hey everyone, I searched I swear but it seems like their are conflicting answers regarding this whole thing.

Personally I just want to get things right, I can not afford another 2 weeks of no income due to some stupid errors on my part and a greedy azz'ed mafia that is against me! *paypal*

I just want to make sure I am doing everything kosher or invite any suggestions to do things better.

My banker is my old roommate and she is cool but personally I think she is clueless when I try to explain why I am opening new accounts.

1,Stealth account I verified thru paypal with vanillavisa card and linked my real "savings" account for limit verification. All in a real friends name, her addy and phones number. Basically the story is I "Manage" her account.

2.Stealth account I veified thru paypal with vanilla visa card, I have not linked bank yet but opened up a new savings account and checking account different account numbers and a bank card to go with both accounts also a different number. Ex-wife all other info is hers except I used google voice number.

My question is if I use different accounts with each stealth account I will be ok right? Deposits will go in under other names. Will paypal eventually ask me for a bank statment with these names? If so what is my alternative, if you have one or are a povider of one feel free to PM me.

My banker suggests I use the savings account numbers and when the money comes in transfer it to the checking account so the accounts will be totally seprerate and their is no way anyone can go into the other accounts for anything and if the savings accounts come up "tainted" as she says I can always just reverse the accounts and use the checking.

If this been gone over and over my apologies as I read alot and kind of feel like their are alot of mixed answers.

Thanks for any help in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

will a mod please delete this post, thanks.