Huge PP success story, Not the same for 3bay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Huge PP success story, Not the same for 3bay

As we all know ebay is pretty predictable. But when it comes to PP we do not know a thing about their next move. From past experience I have to say pp was always on my side. On the other side 3bay was my #1 enemy. I thought I would share a quick story with you guys. I created a buyer/seller account a while back. I had plenty of disputes and a couple negative feedback. Overall feedback score of 140. While receiving payments they were always put on 21 day hold. I bs you not I called pp about 3 times a week telling them to release my funds. And they did, most of the time I was really nice to them I felt as if I knew like half of the pp representatives. Finally 3bay decided to suspend my account for selling counterfeit items. Both pp/3bay accounts were under my dads name/info. I didnt think much of it until I got a 70 page packet from a law firm about their policies ect. They also included a cute letter that said they were suing me for $14,000. When all this happened at the age of 16 I didnt think much of it, I decided to hide the packet/letter from my parents and I burned it to hell. Started praying every night that this will no go further. Maybe it was another seller who saw me as a competition and just wanted to scare the sh*t out of me, well if it was IT WORKED I hope hes happy.

While all of this was happening and my 3bay account was fully suspended and there was no way of getting it back I had $3000 in my pp account. I was inexperienced and I made the mistake of keeping the money there. BUT! A month later my pp account is still not limited, and my $3000 is still there so im pretty happy. I realize the dumb mistake I made and I withdraw $3000 all at once. Not knowing about this site and the stealth guide I was dedicated to start selling again. I created another 3bay account under all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and linked it to the same pp account. So the pp info did not match 3baty info.Yes I know pretty stupid but like I said I was VERY inexperienced. First day account was created I started selling my ass off. The account stood strong for about a month. Made about $1800 in sales. Next day I log on BAM! Im suspended again! This time they did not give me a reason for the suspension.
I contacted them numerous of time trying to find it out. No one was able to help me, then I receive a message stating that ebay fees were not paid on time and that im causing security risk or some bs like that. So I decided to pay my ebay fees which were a total of $200. They still refuse to reinstate my account so I am pissed. I email them tell them to close my account. In the email I state that I want a refund of the fees that I have just paid for nothing. I LOLED so hard when I saw a refund of $500 of *bay fees. I couldn’t believe that they would actually refund me the money that they actually deserve for 3bay fees. So I check my pp account a week later and I TOTTALY forgot that I forgot to withdraw the $1800+$500 out of my pp account. But hey, the money was still in there and the account was not limited. Withdrew all of the money and I still use that pp account till this day.

I thought i would share with the community, I take pride in this . Take what you can out of this, maybe it will help you have success with pp.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Nice experience - glad to see it worked out well for you.
Old 02-22-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Smile

I tried linking my good paypal account that was connected with my suspended account that was 8 years old,
both the ebay and paypal account were 8 years old,
So i made a new stealth account recently and tried this,
Next day got up and they asked me to verify id my account and the
account is on hold now,
I am tempted to change my ip and try again,
Since i see it worked for you i have hope,
Would love to hear more this success stories,
Reading this gave me hope,
Thanks