eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Question about getting new bank account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/28722-question-about-getting-new-bank-account.html)

fab3rd 02-28-2011 07:00 PM

Question about getting new bank account?

Hello all! I apologize in advance if I'm not posting in the right place, or if my question has been asked before, (I looked and didn't find it).. I just got "linked" and suspended using my brothers legit info and bank account, (I bought the stealth book too late!) I now know I made every mistake there is to make. My problem now is that my credit is so fubar I can't get a library card let alone a bank account to start new, my brother doesn't mind me using his name, (which is totally shot for e-bay now). The bank account in his name has only been opened for 6 weeks. Is there some reasonable explanation I can give the bank for wanting a new account number? I should also add that I kinda "stiffed" e-bay on the sellers fees. They did have more than enough in "pending" payments to cover the fees but I got a really cool agent on the phone to release one payment, and he released them ALL even though items were in transit still. I then transfered & withdrew from the bank so e-bay can try but won't GET anything from paypal or the bank. I don't really want to close the account because I had to try a few banks before one would even open an account, (BOA & Wells "declined", Chase opened not problem) and I'm afraid I couldn't get another one. Or if I open a savings account can that then be used to verify a new paypal account? Do savings accounts even have a routing number? Any advise? Thanks!

mrlilypad 02-28-2011 09:21 PM

Assuming that the bank account you opened a few weeks ago is in good standing with the bank then just open a savings account with them. However you will have to start a new paypal account with the savings account as you will not want to link anything to the old ebay account. Be sure the stealth name on your new paypal and ebay match. Paypal only knows if the account is valid, they can't read the name on the account only the name that you provide.

fab3rd 03-01-2011 03:42 AM

Thank you for your help!