eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   EB is playing hard now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/28797-eb-playing-hard-now.html)

domenic97 03-02-2011 06:54 PM

EB is playing hard now

I bought a STEALH account here few weeks ago when i got hit with the id verification thing at the moment i start listing i called the day after, everything seem fine for me because i done this about 3 times. the guy asked me some obvious question like what was my steahl account full name and email address then he asked "whats the loan of the house" according with the land address of the account i told him that i don't own the house because is rented :amen:

he told me i passed i was lie :eek: because i never pass the "id verification call" before. in my opinion i never really care if i pass the 3 question or not because i wait for them to ask me for docs which i can provide my "creative docs" but this one was my first time i passed the stupid test :thumb:, the problem is that he still asked me for the docs:doh:yesh i passed with no problem and he ask for them:attention: i was like w.e "sure no problem sir"

i faxed the doc the following day,the day after i receive this email :eek:
from rswebhelp

PHP Code:

Dear **********,

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the status of your accountI
can certainly understand your concerns regarding your suspension

Please know that eBay routinely reviews its member’s accounts in order 
to protect the entire eBay Community
.  After review of the details on 
your account I can confirm that the action taken on your account was 
correct

As 
stated in the User Agreementa member may notPost false
inaccuratemisleadingdefamatory, or libelous content (including 
personal information
).  

Unfortunately, as a result of this actionyour account will remain 
suspended indefinitely
.  Further communication in this regard will not 
result in the reinstatement of your account
.  In additionany new 
accounts created to circumvent this action will result in similar action
taken

AgaineBay desires a safe and positive buying/selling environment for 
each of our members.  Although this decision is unfortunateit was done
with the entire eBay Community in mind

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Service 

EB is paying more attention and spending more time verifying their new accounts more closer to the point that even if you pass the "id verification questions successfully" they will now ask for the doc. one lil thing i found out is that this email is not any generic bot email from them this email came straight from their department they are actually spending time on particular accounts and investigating. "public records, driver license #, calling you, finding inf about the address and chenking the Authenticity of your identification" yeep they probably have a whole group dedicating their time on this ******.

why im saying this because all my "creative docs" are high quality and they look like the real deal i have few other old account but now the game has change and trust me when i say this EB is playing hard.:pry:

DreamerInTheClouds 03-02-2011 07:38 PM

Sounds like a problem...

motorfinger 03-02-2011 11:30 PM

It's time for your backup account

sarah74 03-03-2011 03:46 AM

Same thing happened to my stealt account last July, my stealt doc were high quality and Still they suspended iindefinately.
It seems the StealthBook needs and update regarding this important information.

kpizzl 03-03-2011 08:21 AM

Just find a few people willing to lend a hand.That is the best way. Give them a cut and you have legit info. I got 4 accts up and running that way. So if ebay ever asks for any info, its not a problem. This way you can give them legitimate docs, ss numbers, whatever they need. I just dont see the point in running a stealth acct only to get it shut down a couple months later. Then you gotta go through the whole process of being a newbie with all your new pp limits and selling limits.

You put too much work into getting the feedback up to lift the limits and poof ,your acct(s) are gone. Better to be safe and have legit info on everything. People you know is how I do it

cardfelon 03-03-2011 09:52 AM

Ebay does not do this with every single account. This is a random thing. There are thousands of people signing up for Ebay everyday. There is something that flagged your account and got it into the review process.

rsot 03-03-2011 10:13 AM

Is it also possible that the address was already registered to a different account? Possible unknowing stealth failure...

bansheezone 03-03-2011 01:10 PM

have created at least 15 accounts since December and have not been hit with this id verification, however it was a problem last year.

Dgoodman 03-03-2011 06:04 PM

I pass the questions ALL THE TIME. its actually been kinda an ongoing joke because i mess with them and do funny accents. Always none of the above to the questions. One time they asked me how old I was, So its good to do the birth date math.

menaice 03-03-2011 06:49 PM

i just failed on one of my stealth accounts just now.... i said none of the above to all of the questions now i gotta fax in docs GAH is it worth faxing in docs? or just leave the account to die?

430_Scud 03-04-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 208936)
Ebay does not do this with every single account. This is a random thing. There are thousands of people signing up for Ebay everyday. There is something that flagged your account and got it into the review process.

You say it is a random thing, but can it also depend on stuff (sensible/very popular) you are selling?