What did I do???? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default What did I do????

So, my first stealth is up and running, not many feedbacks but its a few months old. Im selling low risk items like baby clothes, etc... just sold my first ten items last night. I was curious and decided to see what happen if i clicked on the link to LIFT SELLER LIMITS, and the first page had me verify my stealth name, address and phone number. Easy. The second page asked me to answer five questions. Get this- the third and fifth question each asked me about where my actual father and stepmother (his wife) live or work or something--- doesnt make sense because i used a name variation of my real last name and my father and stepmom live 900 miles away!!! So i logged out, tried again, and the questions were different. Any ideas on what happened?? Did I somehow link myself? The only way i ever speak to my stepmother via internet is on facebook. I dont get it. Are cookies shared or something???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-29-2011

Longevity: 77%

If I were you I wouldn't worry about the sellers limits on that account. I would just start cranking out new accounts. New sellers limits 500 a month, lets say you want to bank 5000 a month, so crank out 10 new accounts. Then maybe 10 back up accounts, for when you loose one and that happens all the time.
Good Luck
Old 03-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

they used public info maybe, based on your real name - seems a little odd to ask about family though.

What are new questions?
Old 03-29-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbear View Post
So, my first stealth is up and running, not many feedbacks but its a few months old. Im selling low risk items like baby clothes, etc... just sold my first ten items last night. I was curious and decided to see what happen if i clicked on the link to LIFT SELLER LIMITS, and the first page had me verify my stealth name, address and phone number. Easy. The second page asked me to answer five questions. Get this- the third and fifth question each asked me about where my actual father and stepmother (his wife) live or work or something--- doesnt make sense because i used a name variation of my real last name and my father and stepmom live 900 miles away!!! So i logged out, tried again, and the questions were different. Any ideas on what happened?? Did I somehow link myself? The only way i ever speak to my stepmother via internet is on facebook. I dont get it. Are cookies shared or something???
LOL, i tried doing this also to lift seller limits and I get all kinds of crazy answers. Anyways a few accounts I went to try and lift the limits and answered and the end result was account could not be verified so I had to send in fax and stuff. I left those accounts since I don't got money for that stuff and just make new accounts and pray to allah!