eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   9 year ebay seller account been restricted from selling, can i open stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/30022-9-year-ebay-seller-account-been-restricted-selling-can-i-open-stealth.html)

lucy 04-07-2011 11:47 AM

9 year ebay seller account been restricted from selling, can i open stealth?

well my 9 year old ebay account has been restricted from selling (i can still buy, but no longer sell on this account)

is it wise to open a stealth on the same address (as account has not been suspended, only been restricted from selling)

using a variation of my name, different ebay/paypal email email, different bank account, use voip for phone number?

or should i use a different address?

rsot 04-07-2011 11:53 AM

Always wise to make new stealth account if you want to keep selling on eB ay.

Read around the forums +/- get the Stealth Guide to understand the principles of stealth.

All your questions have been addressed many times in nicely written posts =) or the guide - for simplicity.

You will have to go new and fresh on EVERYTHING.

Edit: my apologies - you have the guide. Yes - name variation, diff email, new bank accot + new number, DEFINITELY new address - new IP (with different user account on windows). All the best.

motorpsychoz 04-09-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 217380)
well my 9 year old ebay account has been restricted from selling (i can still buy, but no longer sell on this account)

is it wise to open a stealth on the same address (as account has not been suspended, only been restricted from selling)

using a variation of my name, different ebay/paypal email email, different bank account, use voip for phone number?

or should i use a different address?

Why did it get restricted?

lucy 04-10-2011 05:37 AM

had 98.5% pos feedback on 9 year old account, ebay had placed seller limits previously the last 4 mnths, then out of the blue took my lsitings down because on ebay seller non performance (last neg was in nov 2010)

its like ebay dont care you been selling and making them money for 9 years, which is hard to take in

they wont allow me to sell, but only buy from this account, so i cant see any point in doing a stealth from the same address, its gota be stealth and NEW EVERYTHING

ShadyOne 04-10-2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

had 98.5% pos feedback on 9 year old account, ebay had placed seller limits previously the last 4 mnths, then out of the blue took my lsitings down because on ebay seller non performance (last neg was in nov 2010)

its like ebay dont care you been selling and making them money for 9 years, which is hard to take in

they wont allow me to sell, but only buy from this account, so i cant see any point in doing a stealth from the same address, its gota be stealth and NEW EVERYTHING
Is it a temporary limit, indefinite suspension etc?

Also have they not given you the option to reinstate it at a later date somehow?

lucy 04-12-2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 218102)
Is it a temporary limit, indefinite suspension etc?

Also have they not given you the option to reinstate it at a later date somehow?

ebay say its a indefinite suspension from selling from my 9yr old account, i can use it for buying but not for selling, i think the 'bots' made the decision to close it down from seller, unjustified but thats ebay all over for you