eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Why you shouldn't leave negative feedback to your buyers. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/3072-why-you-shouldnt-leave-negative-feedback-your-buyers.html)

Mr_Wolf 02-29-2008 03:57 PM

Why you shouldn't leave negative feedback to your buyers.

Let's say you are in a habbit of judging your buyers, leaving them negative feedback in cases where they left you negative or neutral feedback, in cases where they tried to scam you, etc..

This is a bad habbit. Because it pisses your buyers off. They can:
A) Report you to eBay, either with truth, or with false accusations, this in turn may result in item removals, or even a suspension.

B) Mail the item you sold them to State Attorney's office, in your state.. If item is counterfit, you can go to prison.

They, if you think they deserve negative feedback, or neutral feedback, give them no feedback. Especially if you are selling shady items..

It is not important that they get those nasty lines on their feedback. What trully matters is that you stay in business and keep selling.

atmlx 02-29-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf (Post 28489)

Let's say you are in a habbit of judging your buyers, leaving them negative feedback in cases where they left you negative or neutral feedback, in cases where they tried to scam you, etc..

This is a bad habbit. Because it pisses your buyers off. They can:
A) Report you to eBay, either with truth, or with false accusations, this in turn may result in item removals, or even a suspension.

B) Mail the item you sold them to State Attorney's office, in your state.. If item is counterfit, you can go to prison.

They, if you think they deserve negative feedback, or neutral feedback, give them no feedback. Especially if you are selling shady items..

It is not important that they get those nasty lines on their feedback. What trully matters is that you stay in business and keep selling.

Couldnt agree more. I have had my fair share of *pissed off* clients, but once I resolved the issue, sent a refund with an apology email, I always got a positive feedback in return and a thank mail note for taking care of everything in such a respectful manner.

ivegotinfo 02-29-2008 10:52 PM

wow, probably the most informative post ive seen you make so far

thelizardking 02-29-2008 10:54 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks For The Info!!!!!!!!!!

MasterChief 03-09-2008 12:59 AM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anyone here have anything done to them from the State Attorny's office? Is it harder for them to do anything if you register with all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff? Or do the big government boys just track you down via your bank account?

GreenBean 03-09-2008 01:41 AM

For that you would need to be doing some very heavy sh*t. For the outrageous
scam artists there will be the potential of trouble. Nickel & dime scammers may
stay under the radar
Do excuse me please, I am away to confer with the ACLU.....