How do you manage multiple accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Arrow How do you manage multiple accounts?

Just curious to see how people with 5+ ebay/paypal accounts manage everything and how much time it takes. How do you manage all your earnings? Do you have separate banks for each and then one main bank where you pool all the net income? Do you use name variations on each account, and what do you do about the address's for the account (i.e. are they PO Box, virtual, etc)? Are your bank accounts all from the same company or do you use separate companies for each bank? How do you keep track of everything? How do you change your IP most effectively, wifi tethering, etc?

Just trying to see if it is worth it to spend that much time and money to have many accounts even when they are at the risk of being caught by ebay/paypal again. Thanks.

Last edited by Ratman2050; 05-12-2011 at 01:47 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Manage earnings is by $ cost. Separate everything. Addresse's I record and keep separate.

The more I read the more it seems you are looking for business consultation ha. Happy to provide - at a cost.

All the best.
Old 05-12-2011

Longevity: 75%

Carefully!. . .. .
Old 05-12-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Seperate banks is obvious because each PayPal must have a different one. Your bank accounts can be at the same bank or a seperate bank. Online banking makes transfers simple and easy enough to manage your cashhhh successfully.

IP is IP, just dont share the same one with each account, keep them seperate and record them.

Follow the basics yourself first and you will soon be able to make your own decisions on how to manage multiple accounts efficiently.

Good luck you rat
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
Ratman2050 (05-12-2011)
Old 05-12-2011

Nice question!,is exactly what i was about to ask.
So I can Open multiple accounts in the same bank then?,Its true i can insert another bank account into paypal no matter if i was suspended(can be done with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) just the bank account real?).
and The home address,there is what i wish to know,is a place to buy virtual address or can be used any random?.Please advice
All Info Is Really Apreciated and thanks,i am stuck with a lot of vero's merchandise.
Old 05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazador View Post
So I can Open multiple accounts in the same bank then?,Its true i can insert another bank account into paypal no matter if i was suspended(can be done with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) just the bank account real?).
and The home address,there is what i wish to know,is a place to buy virtual address or can be used any random?.Please advice
All Info Is Really Apreciated and thanks,i am stuck with a lot of vero's merchandise.
Extremely hard and immpossible to get an advice here.
People will always tell(Force) you to buy the guide!
Old 05-12-2011

^^ You should buy the stealth guide.

Good luck.
Old 05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazador View Post
I dont know how the US operates but I open multiple bank accounts at multiple banks.

Yes you can virtually add any bank account you have, just be aware that not every bank likes payments under different names, if your bank bitches then find another.

You can use any address if you just want to sell your stuff on a sort of throw away paypal account, just throw a return label in with the items that are expensive.
Old 05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
That's a bit harsh my friend. I have had lots of advice on here, both in the open forums and also by PM. Yes, it is a good idea to buy the stealth guide but nobody's holding a gun to your head! If you think you can 'hotwire' the system and succeed without the guide then go ahead, you will soon be back. As far as I am concerned, the info from the guide and the advice on here is fantastic, if you are not gaining anything from being on here or if you feel that you are being forced to buy something that you feel should be free then I would say you are in the wrong place.

I wish I had bought the stealth guide last year when my problems started - instead I thought I knew best, changed my personal details on my ebay accounts (totally forgetting that paypal and ebay are one and the same) and didn't take into account other areas covered by the guide.

From what I can see, a lot of people put their precious time into helping others on here so that they can learn from the mistakes of others - perhaps a little appreciation of this fact could would not go a-miss in the future.

There you go ........ I'm climbing down off of my soapbox now!
Old 05-13-2011

Quote:
Mousatfa you know that's not true. You have come on these forums many times and had good advise - you have I believe chosen to ignore it many times and come to your own conclusions - as indeed you are entitled to do.

None of the good people on these forums are obliged to solve your problems and none of them make anything by suggesting you buy the guide. They are however entitled to expect a little return from you. Be that respect or contributions to the forum.

If you believe that spending the small amount of money that the guide represents is onerous then all I can say is that you have no respect for the advise that circulates on this forum and you have no desire to do properly what you are attempting to do. Remember this - everyone here gives their time and knowledge freely - I am in awe of the knowledge that is available here and I have learned much - but I learned a whole lot more by reading the guide.

You don't want the guide? Fine don't have it - carry on as you always have but don't be surprised when you get the same result as you have always had. Spoon feeding ended last week I believe
Old 05-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

3 x 5 index cards work best for me. I have all the cards categorized in aging, active or suspended sections. I found a nice index card holder with dividers that I have been using.
Old 05-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

What about the part of his question about addresses? I know what the Stealth Book says but what are people on here actually doing? I hear of some people doing 10-20 account per day. How is that when you need a new address for each??
Old 05-13-2011

Take a look at holiday lets
Take a look at shut down shops and businesses
Take a look at estate agents adverts
Take a look at flat letting agencies

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera:D
Old 05-13-2011

Activity: 1%

prefer excel seems alot more organized and orderly.. can color cordinate.. active/dormant/suspended/limited accounts etc by day and be able to get really creative with it
Old 05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
What about the part of his question about addresses? I know what the Stealth Book says but what are people on here actually doing? I hear of some people doing 10-20 account per day. How is that when you need a new address for each??
I have many different techniques and the pros and cons vary amongst them all.

A few common ones and stable ones are using any physical address you have access to, mail forwarding services, PO Boxes etc

Or as GT says, you can just pick any random address within your IP range if you want, it can and does work. Just pick addresses that would not have suspened members, so an address without an internet connection is a safe bet lol
Old 05-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%

Quote:
Because you continue to ask questions that are all answered in the guide. The guide will also have the most correct answers providing the best understanding of the process straight from the beginning.
Old 12-24-2011

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
OMG, this attitude really gets me! OF COURSE we are all going to tell you to start with the guide! Why do you think that is? Do you think we all get a commission? It's the place that EVERYONE should start! The guide is not only dirt-cheap, it's an actual PRIVILEGE.

If you're not concerned about wasting other people's time by asking basic stuff that's in the stealth guide, you should at least be concerned that you're wasting your own time and efforts just breezing through this site whenever you hit a bump in the road.

Using this site without starting with the Stealth Guide is just as irritating/productive as a first semester med student doing open heart surgury by just asking the guy next to him "what next" every 3 minutes through the whole procedure.
Old 12-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Great post........ just eight months too late.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
moneyhustler88 (02-21-2013)
Old 12-24-2011

I have 8 accounts and each one has it own

pp account
bank account
vcc
postal address
name
phone number
gmail account
windows account
mac address
ip address

I have 8 banks accounts spread across 3 banks

I keep a record of everything in an excel spread sheet and I never do anything with any of the accounts unless I am in the correct windows account having changed my mac address (which changes my ip address) before I log into it.

The only time that my accounts come together is in outlook in my main non-ebay related user account in windows. I have outlook configured to download my gmail messages so I can see if any of my eb or pp accounts require my attention but I make sure that all images are not downloaded and I never reply to them until I have changed mac address etc and logged into the correct windows account.

So far this method seems to work fine for me. I have one account which has just passed 90 days and the 21 day hold on my pp payments has been removed and I have a shop up and running. 3 accounts have just passed the 30 day mark and have a 100 /£3500 limit and the other 3 I have just set up and am going to start fatten them up a little so I can leave them to mature ready to use if one of my others goes down

Last edited by TLSunny; 12-24-2011 at 04:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TLSunny For This Useful Post:
green711 (02-21-2013)
Old 12-24-2011

LOL, just seen the age of the OP

Oh well
Old 02-11-2013

Longevity: 68%

Does this 'outlook' method still work?
Old 02-20-2013