eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Is there any way paypal can see the name on my bank account i have linked with them? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/31632-there-any-way-paypal-can-see-name-my-bank-account-i-have-linked-them.html)

nak 05-19-2011 11:01 PM

Is there any way paypal can see the name on my bank account i have linked with them?

As title said is it possible for paypal to see the name on my bank account. The name on my account is linked to suspended ebay accounts but i have herd that paypal can not see that info no matter what. But today i read that if i buy somthing with paypal and pay via my bank account on file that they will be able to see the name. Is this true or not. Or do they need a supena to get this info.

I looked all over the fourm for this info but i need a 100% anser on this.

So to sum it up. Can paypal see name on bank account without getting a supina.

Thanks for all the help.

cazador 05-19-2011 11:11 PM

nice question,thats another i wish to know :)

nak 05-20-2011 06:25 AM

:bump:=}:pry:

rsot 05-20-2011 06:48 AM

Pa yp al CAN see your name on the bank account if you upload funds from the bank or make purchases and fund your purchases with your bank.

How is this possible? Because the bank will issue a digital receipt for the transaction to PP - financial disclosure. That being said - will pp manually look at the receipt and block you? Unlikely - but yes it can be done.

Aside from that just entering your bank account info for a stealth account will NOT auto-give access.

nak 05-20-2011 06:50 AM

so when u say "upload funds" do you mean pay ebay fees, issue refunds. or do you just mean put money into your paypal account by uploading the funds from your bank account?

rsot 05-20-2011 07:47 AM

The last part after 'or'

nak 05-20-2011 09:40 AM

Ok rsot thanks for the info:hail:

KingRay 05-20-2011 04:39 PM

Just to help reinforce the correct answer to this, THey cannot see it if you are just using it for your confirmation stuff. I use bank of america every time and am doing great with it. I only use it for confirmation and to dump my paypal balance into it every few days. Then just use the Debit card to withdraw it all.

PLEASE some random person DONT just post the opposite of what we are saying just because you want to say something. This has worked fine for us.

seems every post has someone complete different story as to what can be done successfully these days and its usually someone that has not even purchased the book.

Max_Corporation 05-20-2011 06:36 PM

KigRay, Is it safe to dump Paypal balance into the same bank account as used for confirmation but with different names on both Paypal and bank? Thanks.

IDV8 05-20-2011 06:55 PM

Well if Paypal can't see your bank information (name) from sending funds to your bank account I don't see how that would be an issue .. correct me if I'm wrong?

KingRay 05-20-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_Corporation (Post 230779)
KigRay, Is it safe to dump Paypal balance into the same bank account as used for confirmation but with different names on both Paypal and bank? Thanks.

I use the confirmation bank account to dump my paypal balance onto every couple days. I use the single ebay and paypal account for my family's complete income. it works perfect.

Cashew 05-21-2011 01:13 AM

just so i understand this a little bit more........i have several bank accounts in my real name and i have already verified a few of them with new paypal accounts(stealth). My bank gives me a cc for each new account i opened. I purchased a 5 dollar item on ebay(Stealth) using one of my accounts, which is paid through paypal , Does the money come from the bank account number or the visa cc the bank gives me.
Are you saying that since i bought an item from ebay using paypal, they could know my real name: eek: :eek:
Hope this wasn't a bad move on my part. :doh:

KingRay 05-21-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashew (Post 230849)
just so i understand this a little bit more........i have several bank accounts in my real name and i have already verified a few of them with new paypal accounts(stealth). My bank gives me a cc for each new account i opened. I purchased a 5 dollar item on ebay(Stealth) using one of my accounts, which is paid through paypal , Does the money come from the bank account number or the visa cc the bank gives me.
Are you saying that since i bought an item from ebay using paypal, they could know my real name: eek: :eek:
Hope this wasn't a bad move on my part. :doh:

Yeah..... I really dont know that, I probably wouldnt have dont that. Hopefully someone on here can clear that part up. The other I am positive about but when I need cash in paypal I just make sure I sell something to cover it. Never needed to upload money to it from the bank. I guess now when you get your answer by doing it your self you can post it. Hopefully you will be okay. good luck.

cazador 05-21-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 231105)
Yeah..... I really dont know that, I probably wouldnt have dont that. Hopefully someone on here can clear that part up. The other I am positive about but when I need cash in paypal I just make sure I sell something to cover it. Never needed to upload money to it from the bank. I guess now when you get your answer by doing it your self you can post it. Hopefully you will be okay. good luck.

I hope some person can help with this,i read in other post PP can see your real name when you upload funds to your PP account.

In the other hand i am wondering,What happen with people who have the same Name and last name?. I mean people with suspended accounts with X name,But some one else who lives in same area with exact same Name Who Just sign to PP...Are thos persons will be limited?

Just curious.:suspicious:

newjerseymax 05-21-2011 11:21 PM

I think part of the mystery is will they look for it.... I have a payapl/ebay where there is no name match, not even first name and I transfer money out everyday. And often I also transfer money in direct from the bank account. Purchases in excess of $1000 at times. And never has paypal limited my account being the names dont match. HOWEVER, I feel this might just be luck or chance and it can get me limited. Best bet is to stay safe and not transfer money in, As stealth as possible right?

Cashew 05-21-2011 11:56 PM

Ya, i never thought about my bank sending my real name along with the funds to paypal.
You'd think paypal would spot that emmediately...:eek:
Money coming from a bank with a different name that registered with them would be abvious. Especially if the name the bank sends them has already been suspended.
Well i defineately wont be purchaseing anything else unless the money is already in the paypal account. I just wanted to get a couple feedbacks for the account. I'll just use a dam cc i purchased and regisred in the stealth name from now on for the purchasing.
I might of lost this account for my mistake, but its a young account that i havent even listed on yet, so lesson learned.:clap:
I'm gonna go ahead and continue using this account until i get slammed tho.:pry:

KingRay 05-22-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashew (Post 231128)
Ya, i never thought about my bank sending my real name along with the funds to paypal.
You'd think paypal would spot that emmediately...:eek:
Money coming from a bank with a different name that registered with them would be abvious. Especially if the name the bank sends them has already been suspended.
Well i defineately wont be purchaseing anything else unless the money is already in the paypal account. I just wanted to get a couple feedbacks for the account. I'll just use a dam cc i purchased and regisred in the stealth name from now on for the purchasing.
I might of lost this account for my mistake, but its a young account that i havent even listed on yet, so lesson learned.:clap:
I'm gonna go ahead and continue using this account until i get slammed tho.:pry:

Yeah, Just keep using it until that happens IF it does that is. Hopefully you will be fine. Just keep us up to date if you can. sorry it has to be a bad thing for you to post for us all though. Most of us have learned a similar way though in the past.

Cashew 06-03-2011 01:12 AM

All is fine so far.:pry: Its been about 12 days now since i done the no-no of buying an item from stealth ebay using stealth paypal to pay for the item with no money in paypal.:eek:

they just took the money from the bank thats verified with them. glad i only did that with one accont. they just took it from the bank thats verified with them. glad i ony did that on one account
i even sold an item and all is fine with this one:clap:

rsot 06-03-2011 09:45 AM

Good stuff Cashew - always operate hesitantly - 12 days without problem is good for the moment.

bchrist430 06-03-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashew (Post 235373)
All is fine so far.:pry: Its been about 12 days now since i done the no-no of buying an item from stealth ebay using stealth paypal to pay for the item with no money in paypal.:eek:

they just took the money from the bank thats verified with them. glad i only did that with one accont. they just took it from the bank thats verified with them. glad i ony did that on one account
i even sold an item and all is fine with this one:clap:

What you can also do is @ walmart you can purchase a reloadable "greendot moneypak" card with any amount over $20 and then go to moneypak.com and transfer the amount on card to paypal account. that way it's not coming out of your bank. Transfer money instantly.

NotAHappyBunny 06-03-2011 02:00 PM

best option

hi everyone

regarding adding your bank details in pp: they give you 2 options when adding bank details:
A: Add sort code and acc number
B: Add the long cc number

which is the better option?
I hope its A :pry:

:yar:

Imakemoney 06-03-2011 02:05 PM

I usually add the sort code and account number :)