eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   doesn't make sense ??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/31710-doesnt-make-sense.html)

rebel 05-22-2011 04:15 PM

doesn't make sense ???

Hi,
I have been suspended from ebay, but it doesn't make sense. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong?

Here is what I did:
1. setup a new account - waited 24 hours
2. setup an EntroPay Virtual Credit Card
3. setup a paypal account - put the VCC on it
4. verified paypal account through VCC
5. tried to sell one small item on ebay - followed the procedure then when prompted for payment method - put in the the Entropay VCC number
6. Ebay then wanted me to link Paypal
7. linked verified paypal account from above - all ok
8. next day - suspended - pending further account verification.

What did I do wrong?
all looks ok to me.

Tried the same thing a week later - different Computer , different browser - different IP address - same result. Is there a problem using a VCC on a sellers account now - is that what triggered it?

Imakemoney 05-22-2011 05:06 PM

Welcome...

Im not sure whether the vcc could of triggered anything im not really experienced enough to say for the AU.

What do you mean when you say it said pending further account verification; what exact reason did they give? and what steps are they asking you to complete now?

rebel 05-22-2011 05:59 PM

they don't actually say.. just a message stating that it was suspended pending further account verification.
This is the second time it has happened doing it this way. I think perhaps the better way, is to keep VCC totally out of the sellers interface - just use paypal (with VCC verified).
It is confusing as I believed that you could use a VCC within the ebay sellers interface without issue.

surely it is not because you need to become established first?

GrannyT 05-22-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebel (Post 231340)
they don't actually say.. just a message stating that it was suspended pending further account verification.
This is the second time it has happened doing it this way. I think perhaps the better way, is to keep VCC totally out of the sellers interface - just use paypal (with VCC verified).
It is confusing as I believed that you could use a VCC within the ebay sellers interface without issue.

surely it is not because you need to become established first?

Hmm - that's triggering bells - 2 days ago I opened a new account and the VCC triggered all sorts similar to yours.

Needs looking at me thinks

:eek::suspicious:

rebel 05-22-2011 11:12 PM

yep, I have been thinking the same thing - I STRONGLY think the minute you put a VCC in as a sellers payment method you're canned.

Much better to setup a verified PP account using that VCC and link to it from EB that way. Just means that you need to be vigilant and pay their fees using VCC manually through PP so they don't suck out your funds when you're not ready.

ShadyOne 05-29-2011 03:27 PM

Hey welcome from me, little late but meh!

A lot of peopel having the same problem as you, with Entropay VCC.

newjerseymax 05-29-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebel (Post 231320)
Hi,
I have been suspended from ebay, but it doesn't make sense. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong?

Here is what I did:
1. setup a new account - waited 24 hours
2. setup an EntroPay Virtual Credit Card
3. setup a paypal account - put the VCC on it
4. verified paypal account through VCC
5. tried to sell one small item on ebay - followed the procedure then when prompted for payment method - put in the the Entropay VCC number
6. Ebay then wanted me to link Paypal
7. linked verified paypal account from above - all ok
8. next day - suspended - pending further account verification.

What did I do wrong?
all looks ok to me.

Tried the same thing a week later - different Computer , different browser - different IP address - same result. Is there a problem using a VCC on a sellers account now - is that what triggered it?

I always add the VCC prior to listing. You say
"5. tried to sell one small item on ebay - followed the procedure then when prompted for payment method - put in the the Entropay VCC number"

Maybe adding the VCC after listing could be an issue?

GTB 05-29-2011 05:23 PM

shady said it

ENTROPAY bam!

its dodgy,more i here the more its obvious,trolls defo roam the forum and ep is well known,its practicly a ritual to set up with ep

use a different one and you may be ok

then again it could be something else that triggered it

yaaa`ll jus neva know!

ensignia 05-29-2011 10:19 PM

I used entropay with no problems so far.