eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Need to Send ID With Stealth Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/32654-need-send-id-stealth-account.html)

clife 06-13-2011 05:56 PM

Need to Send ID With Stealth Account

Hello :)

I just got my stealth account up and running but Ebay is needing me to send some documents: Proof of name, adress and ownership. Paypal is asking for almost the same documents (ID and adress) so i can lift up my limitation to withdraw.

Because i am with a stealth account i know, by reading many posts in here, i need to get creative. I just need some help on this.

Sorry if this is another post stating the same others have in the past but i tried and PM with these questions seeking for any help that could be provided and got no further development on this issue.

Please feel free to give me some advice please.

Thank you :)

techbayelectronics 06-13-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clife (Post 239152)
Hello :)

I just got my stealth account up and running but Ebay is needing me to send some documents: Proof of name, adress and ownership. Paypal is asking for almost the same documents (ID and adress) so i can lift up my limitation to withdraw.

Because i am with a stealth account i know, by reading many posts in here, i need to get creative. I just need some help on this.

Sorry if this is another post stating the same others have in the past but i tried and PM with these questions seeking for any help that could be provided and got no further development on this issue.

Thank you :)

Welcome to the forums!!! if you need anything PM me, also ill see if i can help you,look up creating these docs on youtube...

clife 06-14-2011 03:31 AM

Thank you techbayelectronics :)

I will Pm you :)

Bass 06-14-2011 03:56 AM

i also planing to create ID, bills.
just have a question.
PayPal checking ID number(license number) and is they calling to my "Gas", "Electra" supplier and ask is this real proof of address or not?

rsot 06-14-2011 10:08 AM

Unlikely on PP calling unless you do such a loser job.

oompaloompa 08-02-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass (Post 239305)
i also planing to create ID, bills.
just have a question.
PayPal checking ID number(license number) and is they calling to my "Gas", "Electra" supplier and ask is this real proof of address or not?

its unlikely they would spend time doing that, but if you obscure the ref then its just your name and address on it. pm me if you need further info on uk requirements.

oompaloompa 08-02-2011 03:21 PM

[QUOTE=clife;239152]Hello :)

depends what country you are looking at doing it for, portugal? rule would be to pm a long standing member or mod with a flag that matches your requirements......