eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   New Stealth account checklist... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/32767-new-stealth-account-checklist.html)

liz 06-16-2011 08:53 AM

New Stealth account checklist...

Hi all,

After some reading finally get prepared for my first stealth account but not sure whether I've done anything correct. checklist below:

*new IP
*my own name variation
*random address
*VCC
*own bank account
*new mobile

From what I've read I guess these're good to go, right? Bit confused about the lifting limit part. Previously on my real pp I use my debit card and attached bank account, just one click to input DOB, address, mobile will lift the limit without any problems. But I'm using VCC now for stealth details, what will happen in the process? Will it be same as debit card?

Thanks! xx

Stigger 06-16-2011 09:11 AM

you have forgot new email address and also new windows user account

In regards to the last part of your question, read around this section of the forum, there are some very recent posts on the subject.

Good Luck

rsot 06-16-2011 09:24 AM

@liz, what Tizwoz added is correct but in your place, I would not focus highly on lifting limits - first make new accounts that will last. Once you have that part eased up and tied in, then worry about lifting limits.

Imakemoney 06-16-2011 10:24 AM

Sounds okay but take note of what TizWoz said use seperate windows users to keep your cookies seperate so they dont link your accounts.

As rsot states worry about the limits later on while you get the account establish in the first place because you might not even make it that far unless you operate correctly.

Go SLOW when you first start selling.

Another tip which not all stealthers do but what I have found useful so far is upload all tracking whenever possible with paypal. From my experience gives them less reason to scruitinise your account and sometimes can lead to them not putting as many 21 day holds on your transactions.

liz 06-16-2011 01:37 PM

Thanks all. Yes new email and new windows user got that as well. I still have another personal account working fine which is not linked to my business pp account. I will start slow on the stealth one but I prefer to think all through before start otherwise the lifting limit issue will kill the account. I prefer to have several long-lasting account so wanna get prepared.

Imakemoney, I think you're right as my other personal paypal account has all tracking numbers for despatched packets, very steady all the time, never called for by pp.