eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   My problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/32825-my-problem.html)

grantheh 06-18-2011 08:09 AM

My problem

I recently got suspended on multiple accounts on eBay and i'm trying to keep selling. I ended up buying one of these stealth accounts waited 2 days and started to list my item. I bought a new Spot On internet account and somehow I got requested for more information to be found. How did this happen and how can I fix this, so i can access eBay from my computer without it looking sketchy or weird.

EGYfromhell 06-18-2011 11:02 AM

HI there, I do not think to buy a ready made account is a good idea, But i fyou want to thats ok, I usually setup the new account and list straight after the creation and everything is ok in my End, you need to give more information so anyone can help you, did use the same PC, did you install new Windows...what did you do?
Did you changed the address in the account that you bought?

ShadyOne 06-18-2011 11:35 AM

A mobile broadband device is what a lot of people use. If internet connection is what your problem is?! I couldn't understand your post fully. I am aware that Spot On is some sort of internet connection in the US.

So, have you looked into mobile broadband?

grantheh 06-18-2011 12:28 PM

No I just bought the new account didnt change anything at all, waited 1 day and started listing my items. I changed my internet provider for when i used me new account and somehow i still got suspended. What do I need to do?

ShadyOne 06-18-2011 12:50 PM

If you just listed as normal on a new account and still got suspended, you could try contacting the account seller.

Though usually the problem is on the account buyer's side.

Did you list a lot of high risk items straight away?

What was the suspension message?

grantheh 06-18-2011 10:19 PM

I listed a ps3 old cell phone and some other stuff. The message was they needed for information about my identity before selling.

happycustomer 06-18-2011 11:00 PM

Maybe you started too fast with brand name items?

unkown5454 06-19-2011 02:16 AM

A PS3 and cellphones? Both very high risk on any new account.

grantheh 06-19-2011 08:36 AM

How long should I wait before starting to sell those types of items?

rsot 06-19-2011 08:48 AM

1. Are you certain that no links were possible to old suspended account? You used a new windows user account?

grantheh 06-19-2011 08:52 AM

I really have no clue I was pretty dumb. I just purchased a new account. I'm using Mac, how do you assume i should go about starting to sell again. I thought of just going to my library everyday and using those computers so they cannot track me. If not i'm on a mac right now but I do not know how to disguise my location/name/IP

GreenBean 06-19-2011 08:54 AM

About 6 months after you read the forum :boink:
.................................................. .................................................. ............................
Firstly, Welcome to the forum and welcome to the way ebay treats 'new' sellers.

If your limitation was an MC010, then ebay are just making sure you are you.

Since you said you got a new ISP, then you might just get by. Please look at the rest of the forum to find out the methods that are going to help you.

Where did the account come from?

grantheh 06-19-2011 09:00 AM

Well i just bought my new account and I'm ready to not screw up again. If anyone has information on how to re configure macs so eBay cannot track me let me know, , if not i guess im stuck going to the local library. I ordered my account from jblunts

rsot 06-19-2011 09:02 AM

Ah the library computers are bad - likely heavily flagged with suspended accounts. First you really need to read the stealth guide - it`s simple and shows how new unlinked accounts are created. Don`t just jump in without understand HOW eb ay tracks.

grantheh 06-19-2011 09:03 AM

i would but the stealth guide is only for windows 7

grantheh 06-19-2011 09:22 AM

What should I do cause i cannot view the stealth guide on a mac. Anyone know how to make a mac hidden from eBay

rsot 06-19-2011 09:25 AM

PM Aspkin - he knows how it will work for a mac.

GrannyT 06-19-2011 09:27 AM

There are plenty of members using macs (I think) so shouldn't be a problem. As the Lumberjack says PM Aspkin - he sorts out all guide technical stuff
:pop2:

GreenBean 06-19-2011 10:31 AM

NO.... dont pm aspkin, please. NO NO.

Raise a SUPPORT ticket.

support (at) auctionstealth.com

Shot that off there . :pop2:

EGYfromhell 06-26-2011 02:58 AM

Look man, I think you are formating your hard drive as NTFS, that is very wrong, try to format it as FAT32, I will tell you why:
Let say that you have suspended account right now and your C: partion volume serial number is 5621-9654, now you want to make a new account..you will install a new windows (7 or Vista or XP using NTFS format) then you new c: partion volume serial number will be 5621-9654 + the new one, this is the NTFS tech and thats why Ebay and paypal can link you.
My point is you need 2 things:
1- Delete your old partion or partions using secure delete or erase. you will fing good software on Hirins CD.
2- Format your partion or partions using FAT32.

For the MAC address:\
please understand there is 2 things:
1- Mac address 00:00:00:00:00:00
2- the net work card ID ( go to device manager. right click on your net work card.choose prop. then details, you will find you net work card ID.
it usless to change your MAC address and leave the ID the same(As if you wearing a mask to cover your ID but having a big sigen with yoyur nake hangigng on your chest)

So you do not want to be suspended...easy:
1- Basics ( new address - new phone - New CC - bla bla bla)
2- format Fat32 after secure erase.
3- New network card.
4- go to device manager and disable ( sound card - communication port - printer port - PCMCIA if you have it - CD ROM OR DVD - Floppy - Video controller ) what ever from those you should disable it.
5- Rest your router ( VERY IMPORTANT )
6- USE firefox ( in privacy choose that you want to delete cash and cookies and history once you close firefox and click on the option " Tell websites that I do not want to be tracked"
6- cloose auto updates from administrator tools disable it and stop it)

now you ready to list what ever you want ( one or 2 items the most) my advice in the first day one item only. and your first item should be auction for more than 7 days

Good luck

GrannyT 06-26-2011 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EGYfromhell (Post 243602)
Look man, I think you are formating your hard drive as NTFS, that is very wrong, try to format it as FAT32, I will tell you why:
Let say that you have suspended account right now and your C: partion volume serial number is 5621-9654, now you want to make a new account..you will install a new windows (7 or Vista or XP using NTFS format) then you new c: partion volume serial number will be 5621-9654 + the new one, this is the NTFS tech and thats why Ebay and paypal can link you.
My point is you need 2 things:
1- Delete your old partion or partions using secure delete or erase. you will fing good software on Hirins CD.
2- Format your partion or partions using FAT32.

For the MAC address:\
please understand there is 2 things:
1- Mac address 00:00:00:00:00:00
2- the net work card ID ( go to device manager. right click on your net work card.choose prop. then details, you will find you net work card ID.
it usless to change your MAC address and leave the ID the same(As if you wearing a mask to cover your ID but having a big sigen with yoyur nake hangigng on your chest)

So you do not want to be suspended...easy:
1- Basics ( new address - new phone - New CC - bla bla bla)
2- format Fat32 after secure erase.
3- New network card.
4- go to device manager and disable ( sound card - communication port - printer port - PCMCIA if you have it - CD ROM OR DVD - Floppy - Video controller ) what ever from those you should disable it.
5- Rest your router ( VERY IMPORTANT )
6- USE firefox ( in privacy choose that you want to delete cash and cookies and history once you close firefox and click on the option " Tell websites that I do not want to be tracked"
6- cloose auto updates from administrator tools disable it and stop it)

now you ready to list what ever you want ( one or 2 items the most) my advice in the first day one item only. and your first item should be auction for more than 7 days

Good luck

What a good useful post - well done and thank you on behalf of all those who will use your info and not bother saying thank you:clap:
:pop2:

rsot 06-26-2011 08:02 AM

Hope the OP posts an update.

How the rest of you folx holding up?