eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal account limited looking to create new one (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/33516-paypal-account-limited-looking-create-new-one.html)

Anon06 07-02-2011 08:13 PM

Paypal account limited looking to create new one

Okay so my account got limited and then I created a new account and got limited as well so now I found this forum got the ebay stealth ebook and just want to re-verify some info to avoid being linked back to the limited accounts. The first account was my own which I had for a good 5+ years. The second account I used my friends name, my address, and a savings account.

So questions are:
1. For the new computer user do I make it Administrator or limited?
2. Can I still use my friends name just use his address this time around?
3. Does the bank have to be in his address as-well?
4. Does anyone know if bellsouth ips are dynamic or static by default?

Also will they eventually close the limited accounts or leave them open forever?

balzac 07-03-2011 03:49 PM

If you wanna to create real stealth account, better take VBA (Virtual Bank Account) and VCC (Virtual Credit Card) for verification.
And then get VPS (edited) with static IP and connect through it, this method should help to avoid suspend for some time.

GrannyT 07-03-2011 03:54 PM

That's only half the information you're giving the OP there. A lot of people are experiencing problems with VPN. If you must use that then check out some of the postings on here - use the search facility - it's your best friend

IMO there are too many potential links in your business plan. Go thriugh the guide and plan again

Good luck with it

:pop2:

balzac 07-03-2011 04:02 PM

Oops, I was thinking about VPS. I recommend to create account using dedicated server with static IP.

As well edited that post.

Anon06 07-03-2011 06:06 PM

I want to create a real account with my friends info/address but like I said I mistakenly created a new account with his name right after my account got limited and my address so they linked me back quickly. Then I got the stealth book and realized I needed to change my IP and make a new computer user account. But can they link me back by using the same name? I want to use a real name as I will have copies of ID and such if they ever ask. Also the stealth book didn't specify if the new computer user account needs to be "limited" or "administrator" which would be best? And should the bank account added to the new paypal have my friends address or could it have my own?

balzac 07-04-2011 03:38 AM

Yes they can link you by using the same name. However, paypal let you to have 1 personal and 1 premier account, but as well they can suspend both if one is suspended, like it happened to me. I was using 2- premier and personal. Premier got suspended and after some time, suspended my personal too. I don't think that you should create a new one account with the same information.

GrannyT 07-04-2011 07:06 AM

OP - you are just stacking up problems for yourself here.

Get a copy of the stealth guide and start again - I would suggest you leave your friends information out of it

Anon06 07-04-2011 01:31 PM

In the book it states "Let me add that you WILL NOT be linked to another eBay or PayPal account by name alone. As mentioned at the beginning of this guide it takes something specific to link you, and a name just won‘t cut it."

So would it really be bad if the address is going to be different? I really rather not use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name as I would not be able to verify it if they asked.

GrannyT 07-04-2011 02:57 PM

Read the WHOLE guide OP

Then read it again

Then read it again

Then read it again

Then read it again

Then read it again

Then read it again

Then start your plan of action

There are no shortcuts to being successful

newjerseymax 07-04-2011 04:54 PM

Does your friend have a middle name on the license?

Example if his name is

Hector Gomez Sanchez you can use Hector Gomez
Or Michael James Fox then it would be less risk to use Michael James or Mike James. Id verify would be close enough to possibly get away with it. You know address, phone, ip, bank account, credit card, email and user name must all be different.

You might get away with that.....

Anon06 07-05-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 246418)
Does your friend have a middle name on the license?

Example if his name is

Hector Gomez Sanchez you can use Hector Gomez
Or Michael James Fox then it would be less risk to use Michael James or Mike James. Id verify would be close enough to possibly get away with it. You know address, phone, ip, bank account, credit card, email and user name must all be different.

You might get away with that.....

Unfortunately no middle name but could switching the first and last name work?

smellybelly 07-06-2011 02:56 AM

if u use different variations of ur name, but still send paypal ur id they will still deny ur account becoz they already have ur id on their system, no?

rsot 07-06-2011 11:12 AM

That's where you have to think outside the box smellybelly.

Anon06 07-07-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellybelly (Post 246826)
if u use different variations of ur name, but still send paypal ur id they will still deny ur account becoz they already have ur id on their system, no?

Would think so but I never sent them ID the only real info I used on the 2nd account was friends name + birthday

rsot 07-08-2011 10:38 AM

You friend was cool with this?