eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Have I missed anything out (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/33593-have-i-missed-anything-out.html)

james169 07-05-2011 06:30 AM

Have I missed anything out

Hi all,

I have been searching through and reading as many posts as I can and read and re read the stealth guide a number of times and think that I am now ready to go.

So far I have set up 10 stealth accounts but don't know if I have missed any of the steps involved in this so any help would be appreciated,

I also think I have a new way of getting money from PP without needing a bank account linked to it through a trusted third party, from searches I have not seen this method mentioned anywhere, I will not post this here as I don't know if this post will go into the open forum or the subscribers forum but if you want to know PM me

These are the steps I have done so far, please let me know if there is anything i have done wrong / you would have done differently

1. set up gmail accounts for use with stealth

2. set up new user accounts on my computer for each different eBay account

3. used soho66 for virtual land line numbers forwarded to my mobile for verifying

4. searched for business addresses to use for eBay and PP details for low likelihood of previous acc's registered there

5. set up entropay and loaded and made a number of different VCC's and linked these to PP with the same details as eBay acc's

6. I am using a 3 mobile dongle with a payg data sim which I disconnect and re-connect each time for each diffierent stealth acc for a new IP address

7. I am now just doing light surfing with these accounts and letting them age for a minimum of a month before starting to sell anything on them

I have read that some agree / disagree with linking two eBay acc's to the one PP account, can you / would it be advisable to have two eBay acc's with the same details linked to the same PP account with the same details

Sorry for the long post but I have been using eBay for a number of years and am sick of continually getting booted off and having to wait 180 days for my own money whilst they gain interest on it

Stealth is the way forward!!

rsot 07-05-2011 02:47 PM

1 to 1 is nice and simple. I would venture 2-3 to 1 after you have some longetivity.

james169 07-05-2011 02:54 PM

Thanks for the reply's, just getting my head around how to link a bank account to fully lift the limits without it showing my real address which has had quite a few accounts suspended / blocked at it

james169 07-06-2011 04:39 AM

Guess i will have to get creative with Photoshop! Or another place I have found is digital point, if you go to the buy,sell,trade and then the design section a quick post of 'designer needed to modify a few images' can do the trick for not a lot of money

rsot 07-06-2011 11:03 AM

Interesting tip there james. Be careful with giving out images of your real stuff...

james169 07-07-2011 06:49 AM

I would never give an image of my own paper work but another good tip is if you google "insert name of bank or utility company here" template on an image search and you would be suprised what comes up for you to be able to the save the image to your computer