Best to use Real id info...or LLC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Best to use Real id info...or LLC

I am having a bit of trouble figuring out the best plan for my re entry....If anyone could help that would be GREAT! I have read the stealth guide...several times...and am quite frankly, REALLY taking my time with this process as I do not want to screw it up! LOL...

Here's the deal...i DO have access to real info I could use...and I sell legit items, always have, so I was just wondering if its in my best interest to go with a real name etc that can be verified....OR create an LLC....I just do not trust anything about e bay OR pay pal anymore (REALLY REALLY REALLY hate paypal) I don't want to burn up the real ids I have access to before I figure out how all this will work....or better said, before I figure out how to play their game.

Any info and input would be great. Thank you VERY MUCH!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

! The book says if you can use a relatives or friends info, then that is one way to get back on ....

I am just trying to navigate through all this the best I can....I was just wondering iof its best to do it that way or to open an llc

I guess I am to decipher that neither of those ways is the chosen method of the majority. What am I missing here?
Old 07-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

the book says that yes, it is easier to use real ID, with permission of course, it looks more realistic.

- thing is you can use it and still get shut down, so you may as well use a disposible ID, that has its up-sides too, you can leave it behind for starters...

Yes an LLC is a good alternative.

I have alot of accs, more than my whole family have fingers and toes, so I have used every single method you mentioned and more. Real accs with real address, using real cards from banks are the most solid of the lot, hands down, they are trusted more and flagged less for minor indiscrepancies. However if you lose that acc, you are losing alot. My opinion is if you are making a few accs eg a couple of starters and a couple of back-ups, you will have to use up several different options.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
2hip2quit (07-14-2011)
Old 07-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hip2quit View Post
I am having a bit of trouble figuring out the best plan for my re entry....If anyone could help that would be GREAT! I have read the stealth guide...several times...and am quite frankly, REALLY taking my time with this process as I do not want to screw it up! LOL...

Here's the deal...i DO have access to real info I could use...and I sell legit items, always have, so I was just wondering if its in my best interest to go with a real name etc that can be verified....OR create an LLC....I just do not trust anything about e bay OR pay pal anymore (REALLY REALLY REALLY hate paypal) I don't want to burn up the real ids I have access to before I figure out how all this will work....or better said, before I figure out how to play their game.

Any info and input would be great. Thank you VERY MUCH!
From what it sounds you are not aware how the LLC works. When you file for the LLC and get the EIN you will have to use YOUR real info. Not anyone elses, just your real info. BUT once you do you are a full blown business. you cant just do an LLC and file one year and not the next. The IRS WILL want to know what you did with your business and your records better show what you did with it.

Personally If I were you I would not touch the LLC mess until you talk to a tax attorney. That is really smart for anyone wanting to do it... You could open a can of worms you may not want to mess with.
2hip2quit (07-15-2011), SUVE (11-20-2011), yellow0102 (07-15-2011)